• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2013 - 13:58 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

^ *frowns* You know I have a female rat? *frowns deeper* When did I tell ya?

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Tortura schreef:
    ^ *smiles* You know I have a female rat? *smiles deeper* When did I tell ya?

Wrinkles, darling. :3 Smile instead!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

You told me when we talked about music and I thought that with jazz you meant music, but instead you were talking about your rat. XD

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Foooooood.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

PlagueRat schreef:
    You told me when we talked about music and I thought that with jazz you meant music, but instead you were talking about your rat. XD

Oh. Lol. I knew that. *whistles*

And sorry Lizz, I'll smile more often. (aa).

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Oh. Lol. I knew that. *whistles*

And sorry Lizz, I'll smile more often. (aa).

Yes of course you did. XD
    By the way, Rosemary is going to see jazz soon. But she's not very amused by the things that she has been doing. The 'tomorrow' in the roleplay is when she'll go and see jazz. Prepare for trouble. Make it double! ;D

@yoda: cookie? C: I have plenty.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2013 - 0:29 ]

PlagueRat schreef:
    (...)
    Yes of course you did. XD
    By the way, Rosemary is going to see jazz soon. But she's not very amused by the things that she has been doing. The 'tomorrow' in the roleplay is when she'll go and see jazz. Prepare for trouble. Make it double! ;D

Double, double toil and trouble;
          Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

What did Jazz do, then? She didn't do anything wrong, she isn't flirting with Sho and she has her Gems.

At some point, the second day in the roleplay will actually start. I think we've been doing 'Day 1' for nearly a month :'D

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    At some point, the second day in the roleplay will actually start. I think we've been doing 'Day 1' for nearly a month :'D

NOOOOO. Jazz still needs to stalk Raisa in her sexy PJ's. (cat)

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    NOOOOO. Jazz still needs to stalk Raisa in her sexy PJ's. (cat)

I said at some point. Maybe end of June, the rate we're going XD

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

I said at some point. Maybe end of June, the rate we're going XD

Nice. Then I'll stop nagging. :Y).

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Nice. Then I'll stop nagging. :Y).

Alright darling ^^

I'm almost done with my gay-love-story for that contest, then i'll write Jaimes and Lazu before bed. ^^

Double double trouble you
    Bubble in a wytches' brew

Actually that started as a team rocket thing XD but this is fine with me too.
    Well, she didn't get her the lapis lazuli gem and she messed around with raisa, a rival warlock. And she had business with jazz anyway. She's not pleased by the raisa thing Jazlyn pulled.

Aaaaaaanyway. I'm sleep deprived so I'm off to bed. But guess who'll have a computer tomorrow? : D that's right, me! Take care dear teacups. <3

She would received it if they arranged a meeting [with or without Sho], as they are together. It's not her fault Raisa is one hot steam, ghehe. :D.
    And well, does rosemary know it, then? I figured she'd be busy with something else.

But I'll be going of to bed, because I'm tired. Good night honeys.

Haha XD Rosemary has spies everywhere. Just read the last post I wrote for her, it's in there. And she'll get there to talk to jazz with Sho, whom she'll be married to by then. But goodnight babe. ;D