• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2013 - 13:58 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Dear god I feel like shit...
    I'm writing though :D

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

^ Nooo! How come, Lizz?

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

My Monthly.. sick.. nervous because of my courtcase this monday... and taking care of a sick amy.. but im writing!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Huh. Court case?
    I know nothing of a court case, but dear, I wish you luck. <3. Whatever it is, it will be fine.
    And for Amy: Get well soon!

You don't have to write, you know.

Tortura schreef:
    Huh. Court case?
    I know nothing of a court case, but dear, I wish you luck. <3. Whatever it is, it will be fine.
    And for Amy: Get well soon!

You don't have to write, you know.

Long personal story, this sunday im coming to holland for a court case. im stressed over it.
    but! write i shall ^^

^ I had the idea that it was personal. That's why I did not ask curious questions about it, that is still something of yours. You don't have to explain, and if it works by writing, then you should do that. :].
    Besides, was Jazz's post okay? Because I was dead tired and my inspiration was drained, so it did not quite go as I wanted.

It's a very good post ^^

The zombie has returned, all hail the landlord! (Y)(yeah)

Lizz makes a good nurse :3 (flower)

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

By the way little ladies, what is my "nickname" now?

Tortura schreef:
    By the way little ladies, what is my "nickname" now?

I don't know, but I vote for Queen Sass, or something like that. Because you, lady, are sassy.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)
    I don't know, but I vote for Queen Sass, or something like that. Because you, lady, are sassy.

Well, thanks for the compliment, gurl.

I agree with Queen sass for tortura XD

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Oh and hello, I managed to escape from the land called the university library. I shall make the post tonight and study again tomorrow!

Lizz posted! :D

Is it okay if I take a photo of my post that I have on paper and post the link? ;w; it would save me a lot of trouble with my phone