• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

That made me laugh. I needed that. Thanks (:

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

No problemo! I'd did it with pleasure. /actually I needed a gay hand emoticon.. darnit.
    How come, if you don't mind me asking, you are down? Because of what you wrote in the spill it-topic?

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Yes. And something else I'd rather not tell because it's about fixed by now.

But she's home now, and she's brought presents and she hugged me and damn it I can't stay mad at her.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Hm. Ahw.. Well, family huh? But I can understand you don't like it, if it helps.

Yeah. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
    Thanks (flower)

*Goes back to writing Jaimero Fiyero now*

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 20:04 ]

This reminded me of Jazz:

Yes, it can be interpreted in many different ways. *wbw*

Exactly (wbw)

I hate that fucking "show smilies" button.

Also, Fi is ready but technically I'm not allowed to post yet D:

I hate that fucking "show smilies" button.

Ohohoh~ We are once again on the same wavelength. Same here, same here.

And I wish I could help you out man, wanna post with Jazz, but yeah... Can't post yet. I'm so friggin curious!

Unleeeeessss... Lizz posted with two characters, that should count as two posts right? :Y)

I think so, but yeah, that's probably just curiosity talking.

I'm just gonna go for it :p

Die-hard choice, gurl, nice. :Y).

Yiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

:')

I step from behind him to fetch the improvised arrow and shiver. Cold. I frown and look at Jaimes with a hint of surprise in my eyes. Then I realise it’s him. He’s hot. Literally, that is.

Hahaha. I loll'd.

And lol, that last sentence.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 21:29 ]