• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Oooh goodness, Razz is getting down dirty O_o

Wonderful.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Shinibubbles schreef:
    She won't be for long xD Raisa will break her into being her little pet xD

Well, that's going to be troublesome. She won't be that easy.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Well, that's going to be troublesome. She won't be that easy.

All the more fun for Raisa! xD

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Can I write Jazz now, or should I wait? I wanna write. D:

Just go ahead and write, we're all curious :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I has internet on my new phone :) I can't wait to post Jaimes & Lazu tomorrow

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    I has internet on my new phone :) I can't wait to post Jaimes & Lazu tomorrow

Yush! I love your phone :3
    I shall post Jules in a minute ^^

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ *O*

I once got caught by Fiyero and that experience taught me to be more careful.

Fiyero has no fucks to give, dear Julian :')

Theodora schreef:
    I once got caught by Fiyero and that experience taught me to be more careful.

Fiyero has no fucks to give, dear Julian :')

But Julian does. He probably went into tomato mode. And had a near heartattack. Because.. It's Julian. Even if Fiyero would just be like 'idgaf' x'D

Iesjeeeeee!
    I'm so tired, I'm going to ducking bed soon.. but atleast you'll get Jaimes and Lazu tomorrow. :)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Hahah.

Yes, Jaaaaaimeeesyyy. I've been so bored yesterday and today ):, I'm at home being sickies in my tummy :c. I've been craving some Jaimes all day.

Also, sweetling, listen to Bad Things by Jace Everett and be amazed by how much it fits Jaimes & Fiyero :')

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

But Julian does. He probably went into tomato mode. And had a near heartattack. Because.. It's Julian. Even if Fiyero would just be like 'idgaf' x'D

That's cute, and a little disturbing, hah. :p

Idgaf? "I don't give a fuck?"

Yush! ^^

And I love how shameless both Raisa and Jazz are, pretty much having sex on the sidewalk.