• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Well yeah, what can I say about that? Being bad-ass right.
    [Tortura with another profile, guys.]

Dus toch! Ik vroeg me al af van; huh, hoe kan zij nou zo snel van naam wisselen?
    Waarom heb je een tweede account dan? :p

There I go with the Dutch again. Maybe I should go to bed :')

Translation; So I was right! I was wondering how you switched usernames that fast.
    Why the second account then?

[ bericht aangepast op 14 mei 2013 - 22:06 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

No, don't go to bed! Because I'm fucking bored. Well, maybe I should go to bed also, hmm.
    And eh, this was actually my first account, but I didn't use it really much and it looked like a twelve year old messed it up. So, that's why basically. I wanted a new profile.

Oooooh. Yay, I'm not the only bored one :')
    I had another too, but then I didn't come on Q for about a year and when I came back I just made another one too.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Does your other profile still exist, or did you remove it? Because now I am curious about your other one.

It still exists, but in my mind I've buried it and I'd like to keep it buried, haha.

God damn it. I'm trying to write and I can't concentrate.

Then it's buried, even though I am still curious haha.
    And I really want to write posts back at other roleplay's, but I also can't concentrate and my inspiration is dead.

I just took a look at it, and actually it wasn't too bad. I'll think about sharing it :p
    Right now I'm obsessing with this RP so much that I'm having a hard time coming up with good posts for my others :')

That's alright. It's not that just because I'm curious you should think about it, ghehe.
    Oh, I know the feeling. If I give in too much into a roleplay, then I can't write any good posts for others. So yeah, I know what you mean.
    Hmm, I am wondering about Jaimes and Lazu. c:

You're not the only one. I've lost count of how many times the name "Jaimes" has passed my mind today :').

Also, it's kind of really really weird that Razz is the first to - well, whatever it is they're doing. Haha. And so soon too.

Fiyero and Jaimes. :9~
    Well, they both are a handful, but I bet they won't mind it haha. Okay, I know this is gonna 'sound' weird, but I really am curious about who will win as the Dom..

And yes, but hey, if you think about it, it's not really thát weird, because both are [what I've read of Raisa] quite dominant and shit. Apparently both want a pet. :']. It's not done with feelings anyway.

I had a dream about this RPG last night.
    And seriously, I was sitting in the bus today. And a guy who looked EXACTLY like Jaimes got on the bus. He just didn't have the purple eyes.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Oeh, that's quite nice actually.. If you'd think about it. But I still would be a little freaked-out, I guess.
    What was your dream about?

That first part is about "Jaimero", right? :W
    Because in that case: I'm not sure either. I think with Jaimes it's his ego standing in the way of being a Sub, and with Fi it's his disability of opening up and giving control over to someone else. It might go either way if anything were to happen between them.
    Although I'm starting to think that if it were they wouldn't be either top or bottom, I think they might be versatile and let it depend on their mood.

It is weird, because what kind of mother would seduce the one that is trying to murder her children? Haha. (I know I'm not one to talk since Fi is teaching Jaimes how to kill him, but hush up because they're not the subject of this part of the conversation :W)

Aaaaanyyyyhow, never thought this RP would get this kinky this fast. I mean, compared to the other RP Lizz and I've been in; we kept you guys on edge for some real Shatrick, dragging it out until there was no avoiding it. I'm not sure that if Jaimes and Fiyero keep it up like this we'll be able to do that again, haha :W

Yoda schreef:
    I had a dream about this RPG last night.
    And seriously, I was sitting in the bus today. And a guy who looked EXACTLY like Jaimes got on the bus. He just didn't have the purple eyes.

Tell me you jumped him. Or at least had some eye sex?