• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Theodora schreef:
    Is it me or does this RP have all kinds of wrong but probable ships, already? :')

I ship Fiyero / Jaimes! :D.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

but I shall go down with them!

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

My phone hates me guys it deletes the sentence before interpunction

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Now I have "White flag" of Dido stuck in my head :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

*Looks at Elise* Shipnames. We needs them.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Fiyes or Jaimero :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Tempted to go with Jaimero :3

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I ship Jaimero!

Hell, Bella ships it. O.O

We need a ship name for Raisa/Jazz!

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

I don't know. Fiyes is so short, but Jaimero sounds so dirty Spanish.

Shinibubbles schreef:
    I ship Jaimero!

Hell, Bella ships it. O.O

We need a ship name for Raisa/Jazz!

Razz or Jaisa ^^

Theodora schreef:
    I don't know. Fiyes is so short, but Jaimero sounds so dirty Spanish.

.. Isn't that why I'm going for it? They're just the kinda couple that has a dirt-sounding shipname.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

.. Isn't that why I'm going for it? They're just the kinda couple that has a dirt-sounding shipname.

One problem though. Should they somehow miraculously get together; they're both kind of doms.

What do you think Tortura? :D

Also, yes, they do XD

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

One problem though. Should they somehow miraculously get together; they're both kind of doms.

I honestly think if they do get together, Fiyero would dominate Jaimes. Not easily, but it would happen.

Exactly. IF

I'm not sure, though. I think they might near choke each other over it and then get scared to do it :W