• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

:'D It made me smile. Jaimes is an idiot.

Fiyero might start to find him funny. Ö DREAD!

Yoda schreef:
    Okay darlings, I love all the shipnames, I love teh dirty ones and Lazulian is an amazing shipname ^^

Posted some Jules for you guys. Figured I'd do that now, seeing how I'll have time to reply until 2 tomorrow and then have to go and celebrate my birthday until about 22:30 x'D

Is your birthday? Ö

A birthday comes but once a year
    And the good Lord you'll be thanking.
    Now old gal, let's cut this cake
    and see who's giving you a spanking!

And to all the other lovies here:

A very merry unbirthday!

:Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 9:46 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Okay, it is now 9 am. (For us, anyway, okay, go with it.)
    I have till 11.30 to take a bath, pack our shit, have breakfast,and write shatrick + lazu. Hopefully also Jaimes, if I get a Fiyero Post in time.

Then! Me and Amy will not be on at all today. tomorrow, maybe. If we find a free wi-fi spot. Tuesday, probably Amy, probably not me. Unless I find Free-wi-fi spot. Wednesday, I'll have my course, so you know I'll sneak on the internet and write replies in my break. Same for Thursday. Thursday night, I'll be back!

Elise, can I expect Fiyero in the next.. hour, hour and a half? (It's okay if I can't.)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I don't know, sweetie. I'm already thinking about it, but I'm not sure what he's gonna do now. I'll try tho.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    I don't know, sweetie. I'm already thinking about it, but I'm not sure what he's gonna do now. I'll try tho.

No rush. :3 If it's there, it's there, if now, it's okay.

I'm writing Lazu now, then imma have a bath.. the latest we'll leave is 11.45... ill need atleast half an hour to write Jaimes... So you have until... 11.15 (which is 12.15 for you guys), or you have to wait till tomorrow. :3
    But like I said, im not rushing you. if you cant write it before then, it's fine.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I should be able to think of something by then ^^

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

Is your birthday? Ö

A birthday comes but once a year
    And the good Lord you'll be thanking.
    Now old gal, let's cut this cake
    and see who's giving you a spanking!

And to all the other lovies here:

A very merry unbirthday!

:Y)

Haha, tomorrow ^^ We'll be celebrating it for the family today. I pretty much celebrate my birthday on mothersday every year.. yeah..

But dámn, what a sexy piece of ass cake!

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

I knew you'd like it :Y)

Just going to scream this through all the posts here.
    MYYYYY AWESOOOOOMMEEE TOPIIIIIIICS, RIGHT GILBIRD?! *Gilbird whistles something* I ALREADY THOUGHT SOO!!!

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 11:41 ]

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Going to write Jaimesy and then ill post, guys. ^^

GhostCider schreef:
    Just going to scream this through all the posts here.
    MYYYYY AWESOOOOOMMEEE TOPIIIIIIICS, RIGHT GILBIRD?! *Gilbird whistles something* I ALREADY THOUGHT SOO!!!

Fiyero is also thinking that Jaimes is a nice piece of ass cake.

Yoda schreef:
    Fiyero is also thinking that Jaimes is a nice piece of ass cake.

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

Lovely dog! *pushes dog aside* GILBIIRD!!!!!!!

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Yoda schreef:
    (...)