• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Sweetheart practically the whole song is xD

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Wow xD guys, seriously you're spamming so much.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wanted to tell you all that I'm terribly busy with my study. I have two essays, three tests and a paper to write, three cosplays to make and that within merely three weeks time. On top of that, the cable of my laptop gave up on me, so I will only be able to use a laptop when I'm at my parents' place, which is about once a week tops. This week possibly a little bit longer, but I'll be slow in replying. I'll try my best at staying active, but I can't promise to post as frequently as you guys.

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Shinibubbles schreef:
    Sweetheart practically the whole song is xD

Yeah but the first part is spot on how Jaimes sees himself :W
    With the emphasis on "sees himself" :p

And PlagueRat, that's okay. We'll do our best not to go too fast ^^
    But you'll probably have to catch up with the chat topic(s) though. Can't fix the spamming, I'm afraid (don't really want to either, haha)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

haha xD I caught up with the shipping names. I approve of them. But we need a hetero ship guys! as much as I approve of lesbian and gay love.
    and thanks c: I can always make posts with my phone, but they're crappier

[ bericht aangepast op 16 mei 2013 - 14:20 ]

Well, Rosemary and Sho are talking now. Haha :W

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Haha, yeah, and Rosemary has a thing for him, but she wouldn't tell him that. Especially because she doesn't want to admit it because she doesn't want the past repeating itself.

PlagueRat schreef:
    Wow xD guys, seriously you're spamming so much.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wanted to tell you all that I'm terribly busy with my study. I have two essays, three tests and a paper to write, three cosplays to make and that within merely three weeks time. On top of that, the cable of my laptop gave up on me, so I will only be able to use a laptop when I'm at my parents' place, which is about once a week tops. This week possibly a little bit longer, but I'll be slow in replying. I'll try my best at staying active, but I can't promise to post as frequently as you guys.

That's alright hun ^^ we'll try not to go too fast, and you focus on your studies, okay? And make me a cosplay while you're at it ;)

It's just me! I changed my name to my superhero naam :D

Haha, what cosplay would you want honey? And thanks for taking me into consideration

PlagueRat schreef:
    Haha, what cosplay would you want honey? And thanks for taking me into consideration

Can I has a Shuuichi Shindo or Ryuuchi cosplay?? :D and no problem dear, after all...

EVERYONE LOVES A LANDLORD EVERYBODYS BOSOM FRIEND!

-ahem- :')

Which series is that? XD

I do whatever pleases, Jesus won't I bleed 'em in the end!

PlagueRat schreef:
    Which series is that? XD

I do whatever pleases, Jesus won't I bleed 'em in the end!

Gravitation :'D they're pretty easy to make I think, but I can't sew :D

... I loves you. Add me on facebook? XD

Silent Waters approves of your new username :Y)

I improved on of the others but I'll tell you later on fb (A).

Theodora schreef:
    This is Jaimes, so much :')

especially the first part :p

And Fiyero's response

more or less :')

SneakyDom schreef:
    (...)

Gravitation :'D they're pretty easy to make I think, but I can't sew :D

... I loves you. Add me on facebook? XD

Oh!!! Gravitation! That was my first shounen ai! And those are indeed quite easy to make. I'll try. After animecon XD

Aww, I loves you too! I'd love to add you on fb. C;