• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

GleeManiac schreef:
    Lalalalalaaaa. Well, hi people! :Y)
    Soooo... what to talk about here? I trew a bottle in a friends face... but it was an accidend/accident!? ... XD She trew the bottle back at my head... We laughed so hard hahah

Apply the rules, Kelly :p.

Accidental --> accident

I hope it was a plastic bottle...

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Oh yeah the rules... hahah. Thank you Elise :3
    Yep it was a plastic bottle. It was during Math hahah. I'm happy the teacher didn't see it.
    Ugh... I'm so bored, does anyone know something to do?

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

I don't know any of you but I felt like sharing this:
    I want to kick someone's ass but I am not allowed to.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Kelly; try Neopets :')

And Nicky, I know that feeling (:

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

@Elise: I really don't think you understand.

Why wouldn't I?

It's not for my own sake. Mostly I kick ass for my own sake, but now I'm feeling protective.

I fucking hate snow.
    With or without capitol.
    #Hungergames.
    See what I did there? ;3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I HATE SNOW TOO, it made my nephew cry. :c

Reichenbach schreef:
    It's not for my own sake. Mostly I kick ass for my own sake, but now I'm feeling protective.

Hmm. Why not put that in het lucht je hart topic? Or is this for a particular person to see (:?

Reichenbach schreef:
    I HATE SNOW TOO, it made my nephew cry. :c

The little one or the bigger one?
    Either way, it's sad :c

Well, I had Neopets... But I really don't know how it works... And I don't have my computer during my GCSE period... Meeeh my parents are mean...

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Roane schreef:
    (...)

Hmm. Why not put that in het lucht je hart topic? Or is this for a particular person to see (:?

Nope. I'm not very active on Q. anymore and I hate talking in Dutch and I saw a talk English topic AND I FUCKING LOVE ENGLISH, so I'd rather put it here than there.
    Why would I want a particular person on a site where, at this point, I don't know anyone anymore, want to see it? I don't see the logic in that, to be honest.

Galinda schreef:
    (...)

The little one or the bigger one?
    Either way, it's sad :c

Bigger one. He was loving the snow and then he fell. :c

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)
    Bigger one. He was loving the snow and then he fell. :c

Awh, that's so cute ;3
    with a lot of snot? :')