• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

Wiarda schreef:
    (...)
    Okay. I guess. I had a sudden urge to exercise and lose weight and live healthier, just a moment ago. It lasted just long enough for me to get dressed. :W

Haha, and now you don't have the sudden urge anymore to lose weight and live healthier? ;p.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Sweetiepie schreef:
    (...)
    Haha, and now you don't have the sudden urge anymore to lose weight and live healthier? ;p.

Nope. It had passed before I could even find my keys to go for a walk outside. x)

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Tension schreef:
    I love chocolate, that's all (:

Me too<3

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    I'm kinda tired, but I have to go swim this evening. Meh.

Goodluck!

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Wiarda schreef:
    (...)
    Nope. It had passed before I could even find my keys to go for a walk outside. x)

This happens pretty often to me, so recognizable. 8D.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Oh, I had my oral today and my teacher said that I have a good grammar basic, I hadn't made many mistakes and I have good accent. Only thing what was not very good, was that I hesitate too much to talk, not fluent enough. (I talk with a lot of 'ehhhm's and "aaaaaand".)
    Therefore, I got a 7.5. :'D

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Oi! Is this thread dying already then?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Nomen schreef:
    Oh, I had my oral today and my teacher said that I have a good grammar basic, I hadn't made many mistakes and I have good accent. Only thing what was not very good, was that I hesitate too much to talk, not fluent enough. (I talk with a lot of 'ehhhm's and "aaaaaand".)
    Therefore, I got a 7.5. :'D

That's nice! I remember getting an oral (the hell, can't say this without having an eyetwitch) some time ago. I had to talk about derpy stuff so I picked the Philippines. In the end I made a few stupid mistakes because I was too hasty but got a fine grade nonetheless.
    Like a baws.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Heh. Oral. :W That's the first time I've ever seen someone use that word in a non-sexual way.

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Daaaaamn, I wish I could live somewhere else D: Holland is bored as fuck.

I had a nine for my English! I had to write my own version of New Moon and my teacher didn't believe that those words on the test were mine. It took me a while to prove it...

Reading a good book is like taking a journey.

I'm glad my mind isn't the only one that wanders at the word "oral".

If I ever manage to scrape up enough money, I am getting the fuck out of here and moving to Britain.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Roane schreef:
    I'm glad my mind isn't the only one that wanders at the word "oral".

If I ever manage to scrape up enough money, I am getting the fuck out of here and moving to Britain.

I was confused as hell when I first read that sentence. "Oh, I had my oral today..." O-kay? "- and my teacher..." Holdthefuckup. D:

[ bericht aangepast op 15 maart 2013 - 22:45 ]

Wiarda schreef:
    Heh. Oral. :W That's the first time I've ever seen someone use that word in a non-sexual way.

Haha , yes !(A)
    My teacher said it , and my friend & I looked at each other like

' So many books, so little time ' ~ Frank Zappa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH after 4 moths finally i have a relationship with my crush (H)

Dont say why me, say try me