• Hogwarts Life

This RPG is written fully in English. If you ‘re doubting about your entry here, please don’t. It can be very disturbing for you ánd for others if they have to keep correcting you. I’d also say that I ask for more experienced roleplayers, but if you think you can do it, you’re welcome.

Hogwarts Life

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
    Teach us something please,
    Whether we be old and bald,
    Or young with scabby knees,
    Our heads could do with filling,
    With some interesting stuff,
    For now they're bare and full of air,
    Dead flies and bits of fluff,
    So teach us things worth knowing,
    Bring back what we've forgot,
    Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
    And learn until our brains all rot.

Welcome to Hogwarts, the Magical school for witchcraft and wizardry.

Rules:
    - If you get in a fight with another player, don’t start fighting in the RPG.
    - If you talk Out of Character, put it in between brackets: {} [] ().
    - ONLY ENGLISH, even when out of Character.
    - Don’t get mad if someone corrects you, they’re just helping you!
    - 16+ is allowed, no exceptions really, but don’t start on the first page of the first topic. Keep it a bit realistic (As far as that is possible, saying it’s a RPG about a wizard-school).
    - I ask for some experience.
    - At least 6/7 sentences. It’s not really that much, you can always describe the scenery, your feelings, etc. Again: it’s not that much.
    - No Mary Sue’s, that’s bloody annoying.
    - Do not play with other characters except for your own. Again: Bloody annoying.
    - 2 characters max.
    - Reservations last for 2 days.
    - Please try to post AT LEAST once per two days.

Tips:
    - There’s a difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
    - ‘I’ (Als in het Nederlandse ‘Ik’) is ALWAYS written with a capital letter. Please notice that.
    - Watch grammar and interpunction.
    - …

I’m starting off with 5 students each house. I know Gryffindor and Slytherin are the most popular, but please try to mix it a bit.

Characters:
    Gryffindor
    - Isabel Arianna Jones - Keeper|Captain By Kwijt
    - Nora Destry Livingstone By LexLover
    - Scarletta Shantelle Salazana - Seeker By GhostCider
    -
    -
    Slytherin
    - Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix By Macabre
    - Dreven Malum By WillNotLearn
    -Cheryl Luna Parker - Chaser By Arriver
    - Ray McDumble - Seeker By BigFatLiar
    -
    Ravenclaw
    - Yasmin Valerie Troge - Chaser By Naturawolf
    - Nathan Andrew Matthews - Chaser By Seaver
    - Charlotte Tara Vosper - Chaser|Captain By Magicals
    -
    -
    Hufflepuff
    - Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet By Mundane
    -
    -
    -
    -

Headmaster
    - Reservation by Kwijt
    Teacher
    - Jeffrey Keegan Anderson - Transfiguration By Seaver
    - Steven Malum - Defense against the Dark Arts Head of the Slytherin House By WillNotLearn
    -

Character Description:
    Student/Teacher/Etc:
    Full Name:
    Blood-status:
    House:
    Patronus:
    Appearance (It’s nice if you have a picture, but it isn’t necessary):
    Inner:
    Year:
    Pet:
    Favourite Subject:
    Worst Subject:
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.):

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 13:14 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Student/Teacher/Etc: Student
    Full Name: Isabel Arianna Jones
    Wand: Wood: Holly (Hulst), Core: Unicorn Mane hair of an extremely wild Unicorn, Length: 42 centimetres, flexible. (Especially good for spells, defence and transfiguration)
    Blood-status: Muggleborn
    House: Gryffindor
    Patronus: A Pegasus
    Appearance:

Isabel has long, light brown/Dark blond hair. She’s pretty tall for her age, what has the result of her being pretty clumsy and sometimes a bit disorientated. Her eyes are flashy green with little gold specks near the pupil. She’s got a tip-tilted nose.
    Inner: Isabel is mostly cheerful and nice to first-years. She often tends to joke about stuff, but it’s truly just to hide her insecurities. She can also be a bit too honest, but you just don’t have to be offended or hurt because of it, as Isabel is sometimes a bit of a boundary-seeker. She can also be extremely depressive, that’s mostly the case when she just received a letter from her sister. Furthermore, she’s extremely insecure, what makes her an easy target for bullies, as they can sometimes see right through her happy façade. At last: she studies really hard for tests, as she is afraid to get send back to the muggle-world and the orphanage if she doesn’t.
    Year: Year 4
    Pets:

An extremely white kitten, named Tossy. She loves her dearly, and Tossy mostly travels along with Isabel on her shoulder. Her sister and Isabel together both Tossy for Isabel, so Isabel would keep remembering her when she’s gone.
    Favourite Subject: Defence against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration.
    Worst Subject: Magical History and Potions. She tries her best on potions, but always manages to make her cauldron explode. She had to get one from special made iron, so she wouldn’t have to keep buying and buying new ones, as she became pretty broke.
    Extra:
    - She’s seeker of the Gryffindor House.
    - She grew up in an orphanage, what she hated. Her mother died soon after her birth, what her father blamed on Isabel. He started drinking and drugs to compensate the loss and also started to hit Isabel and her sister –who’s two years younger than Isabel- but Isabel always tried her best to protect her. When people found out about Isabel, her sister and her father, by seeing the bruises on Isabels’ arm, they send Isabel and her sister to an orphanage. It was terrible there, almost as terrible as at her father’s. The letter from Hogwarts was a dream come true for Isabel, but none ever came for her sister. She almost didn’t want to go, because she didn’t want to leave her sister alone, but her sister convinced her to go, as it was her dream. Isabel went, promising she would come to save her when she was a fully trained wizard. The bond between her sister remained strong, but even though Isabel’s sister was the one to convince her to go, Isabel still carries around an enormous feeling of guild. She wants to become a really strong wizard, so she would never feel weak and at mercy of someone else again.
    - She studies hard, because she’s always afraid she would get send back if she failed at a test.
    -She’s got a sister: Posy.
    - She also has a pretty bad form of claustrophobia.
    - Since she found out, Isabel is trying really hard to become an Animagus. A Cheetah is her goal.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 maart 2013 - 22:28 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Do you think I have enough experience?

Because I want a Ravenclaw girl.

And English isn't a problem for me, I do bilingual education. But sometimes I can make a mistake.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2013 - 18:48 ]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

May I have a Slytherin student, girl? *O*

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Aaah, I want to play Isabel's sister, but I'm so bad with English grammer(huil)

Following bilingual education too, by the way, can I join, please?(A)

And I don't even know if I have time... You know what, I'll make time for this:P

[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2013 - 18:54 ]

"Let's say I meet an alien, who, lucky enough, could speak English" - Vsauce, Youtube

@Naturawolf, Yes, you may join :3 We don't have much characters yet, and the experience was mostly about being able to write English good enough (:
    @Macabre, You're on the list ^^
    @Lexlover, Nice, I love your enthousiasm (: But unfortunately Isabel's sister isn't joining Hogwarts, I'm sorry :s Furthermore, you're free to choose every character you want ;P You can always check your part through Word before sending it in, so you can look if that helps you, as long as you are good enough with, well.. Other English but Grammar.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2013 - 19:30 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Hmm.. May I have a Slytherin guy?

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

Macabre schreef:
    May I have a Slytherin student, girl? *O*

*Feeling ignored* (bloos)

[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2013 - 19:24 ]

Macabre schreef:
    (...)
    *Feeling ignored* (bloos)

Oh wait a second.. Sorry, I thought you were Endure- I didn't look at the names that well.. Sorry D: I'm already changing it!

@WillNotLearn, You're on the list!

Edit: I'm adding another point at the Character's ID: Your Patronus.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2013 - 19:36 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Okay, when it's not possible to play her sister, I'll figure out someone else :)

Hufflepuff girl please:Y)

Oh, and I'm not familiar with the English names of all the stuff being in and around Hogwarts, some names I know, but not all of them

[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2013 - 19:34 ]

"Let's say I meet an alien, who, lucky enough, could speak English" - Vsauce, Youtube

Kwijt schreef:
    (...)

Oh wait a second.. Lol, sorry, I thought you were Endure- I didn't look at the names that well.. Sorry D: I'm already changing it!

@WillNotLearn, You're on the list!

Edit: I'm adding another point at the Character's ID: Your Patronus.

Lol, no worries. People make mistakes. :W
    Is it okay that I'll fill in my character tomorrow, or something like that? c:

Hmm, I doubt of my English is good enough;$ shall I try? By some words I'm bad in the spelling, but I can translate some words and I had a 9.3 for the grammar.(VMBO 3th year). I talk often with Scottish, English and Amirican people, they understand me. Shall I try?

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

Student/Teacher/Etc: Student
    Full Name: Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix
    Wand: walnut, 12 inches, inflexible, veela hair.
    Blood-status: Pureblood
    House: Slytherin
    Patronus: Ashley doesn't have a patronus yet, because of her past and her life outside of Hogwarts. She is quite ashamed because of this; that's why she doesn't tell anyone about it.
    Appearance (It’s nice if you have a picture, but it isn’t necessary):

Ashley aboslutely hates her height; she's just 1.66M. She's pretty thin, but she doesn't really care about that. She's happy with the fact that she can eat what she wants, without gaining too much weight.
    She loves her long, black hair, which is actually blonde; she dyed it black herself at the age of fifteen.
    Her brown eyes are big, surrounded by long, curved lashes. Her eyes are pretty much the key of seducing; she can make herself look innocent, but sometimes her glance represents sin and lust.
    Inner: Ashley is a quiet girl. She doesn't talk a lot, but if she does, she speaks out of wisdom or anger. Most of the time she's drowning in her own, miserable thoughts.
    Ashley isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks. She hates lying, despite of the fact she has to do that very often. It isn't a secret that she loves to pick a fight. Most of the students at Hogwarts know that, probably because she abused, cursed or mistreated them. The only feeling Ashley knows is hate and anger.
    Secretly she is desperate to find a little love in her cold, hateful life, but of course she doesn't show that to the people around her. She calls it weakness; showing your feelings.
    Although she wants it, she doesn't really believe there is real and longlasting love. When she was a little girl she already was told that men are idiots; they only break your heart. 'At the end someone gets hurt,' her mother told Ashley. She never knew her father.
    At this very moment Ashley doesn't trust even one single person, but when she does, you have a loyal friend, who would catch a bullet for you. She isolates herself from everything and anybody around her; she's afraid to get hurt. Besides, she's very ashamed of the life she lives; the fact Ashley is a Death Eater makes her hate herself even more, because one side of her absolutely loves her. This sadistic person shows up very often to hide the tender, sweet girl deep inside of Ashley. This may be slightly confusing; not only from people around her, but for Ashley, too. She hates herself, but at the same time her arrogance is all she got. She knows she's pretty, and that is what she uses to seduce people.
    Year: Seventh
    Favourite Subject:Defence against the dark arts and Potions. She also loves Astrology, but her grades aren't that good.
    Worst Subject: Magical History and Muggle Studies. She chose the second subject because it was the most easy subject to pick; she actually hates muggles more than anything.
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.): Since the moment she was able to, Ashley turned into a Death Eater. It wasn't her own choice, though; her mother wanted her to. The relationship between Ashley and her mother is bad; let's say her mother isn't afraid to use some curses when Ashley isn't doing something right. There's no love and her mother is a little insane, sometimes.
    Ashley her mother is in Azkaban for a few weeks now; it broke Ashley's heart. Although she isn't happy with that person as her mother; it's her own flesh and blood. She doesn't have anyone who's there to take care of Ashley, that's why she had to do that herself at a very young age.

I'll fill in the rest later.
    By the way, am I able to turn Ash into a Death Eater? (bloos)

[ bericht aangepast op 10 maart 2013 - 22:20 ]

Shelob schreef:
    Hmm, I doubt of my English is good enough;$ shall I try? By some words I'm bad in the spelling, but I can translate some words and I had a 9.3 for the grammar.(VMBO 3th year). I talk often with Scottish, English and Amirican people, they understand me. Shall I try?

Love, sometimes I suck at grammar too. That's why I joined; it's a good excercise. 8D

Macabre schreef:
    (...)
    Love, sometimes I suck at grammar too. That's why I joined; it's a good excercise. 8D

Okay, I try; I want a student Ravenclaw.:') a boy by the way.

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

@Shelob, Think about it for a bit, and it is indeed a good practise ;P As long as you can make yourself understandable enough, it's okay with me, and you can always use Word for a checkup or something.

@Macabre, of course (: I'll Edit it later, but I've got to study now :c

Tijd voor koffie.