• Hogwarts Life

This RPG is written fully in English. If you ‘re doubting about your entry here, please don’t. It can be very disturbing for you ánd for others if they have to keep correcting you. I’d also say that I ask for more experienced roleplayers, but if you think you can do it, you’re welcome.

Hogwarts Life

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
    Teach us something please,
    Whether we be old and bald,
    Or young with scabby knees,
    Our heads could do with filling,
    With some interesting stuff,
    For now they're bare and full of air,
    Dead flies and bits of fluff,
    So teach us things worth knowing,
    Bring back what we've forgot,
    Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
    And learn until our brains all rot.

Welcome to Hogwarts, the Magical school for witchcraft and wizardry.

Rules:
    - If you get in a fight with another player, don’t start fighting in the RPG.
    - If you talk Out of Character, put it in between brackets: {} [] ().
    - ONLY ENGLISH, even when out of Character.
    - Don’t get mad if someone corrects you, they’re just helping you!
    - 16+ is allowed, no exceptions really, but don’t start on the first page of the first topic. Keep it a bit realistic (As far as that is possible, saying it’s a RPG about a wizard-school).
    - I ask for some experience.
    - At least 6/7 sentences. It’s not really that much, you can always describe the scenery, your feelings, etc. Again: it’s not that much.
    - No Mary Sue’s, that’s bloody annoying.
    - Do not play with other characters except for your own. Again: Bloody annoying.
    - 2 characters max.
    - Reservations last for 2 days.
    - Please try to post AT LEAST once per two days.

Tips:
    - There’s a difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
    - ‘I’ (Als in het Nederlandse ‘Ik’) is ALWAYS written with a capital letter. Please notice that.
    - Watch grammar and interpunction.
    - …

I’m starting off with 5 students each house. I know Gryffindor and Slytherin are the most popular, but please try to mix it a bit.

Characters:
    Gryffindor
    - Isabel Arianna Jones - Keeper|Captain By Kwijt
    - Nora Destry Livingstone By LexLover
    - Scarletta Shantelle Salazana - Seeker By GhostCider
    -
    -
    Slytherin
    - Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix By Macabre
    - Dreven Malum By WillNotLearn
    -Cheryl Luna Parker - Chaser By Arriver
    - Ray McDumble - Seeker By BigFatLiar
    -
    Ravenclaw
    - Yasmin Valerie Troge - Chaser By Naturawolf
    - Nathan Andrew Matthews - Chaser By Seaver
    - Charlotte Tara Vosper - Chaser|Captain By Magicals
    -
    -
    Hufflepuff
    - Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet By Mundane
    -
    -
    -
    -

Headmaster
    - Reservation by Kwijt
    Teacher
    - Jeffrey Keegan Anderson - Transfiguration By Seaver
    - Steven Malum - Defense against the Dark Arts Head of the Slytherin House By WillNotLearn
    -

Character Description:
    Student/Teacher/Etc:
    Full Name:
    Blood-status:
    House:
    Patronus:
    Appearance (It’s nice if you have a picture, but it isn’t necessary):
    Inner:
    Year:
    Pet:
    Favourite Subject:
    Worst Subject:
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.):

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 13:14 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

We've started!
    Here's the link:
    Topic one!

[ bericht aangepast op 23 maart 2013 - 17:32 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Wrong topic.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 maart 2013 - 19:48 ]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Can I get a reservation for a boy in Slytherin? :].

† Love? I want to sleep.

Character Description:
    Student/Teacher/Etc: Student
    Full Name: Charlotte Tara Vosper.
    Wand: Oak Core: An Unicorn Hair Length: 12,6 inches
    Blood-status: Pureblood
    House: Ravenclaw
    Patronus: Adelaar
    Appearance:

Charlotte is a cute girl of 5'5'' heigh. She has brown haired curls. Her eyes are a mix of green and blue, with long lashes.
    Inner: Charlotte is a smart girl, who is knows what she is doing. She learns fast and loves Hogwarts. Since her brother was Chaser of the English National Quidditch team, she wanted to be like him. This is why she is very busy with it. Because she is a pureblood, she is secular in the Muggle world, but she doesn't care much about it. Charlotte is a creative person, with a clear mind. She likes to hang around with other people who are liking Quidditch, and she kinda hates people who are hating Quidditch. It's her life.
    Year: Fourth
    Pet: An owl with the name Wisdom.

Favourite Subject: Care of Magial Creatures, Transfiguration and Charms.
    Worst Subject: Herbology, Astronomy and Divination.
    Extra: She's chaser and captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team. She's a sister of Edric Vosper, a chaser of the National English Quidditch team.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 12:15 ]

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

Can I get a reservation for a girl in Hufflepuff? I actually wanted to have one in Ravenclaw, but seeing as there aren't any Hufflepuffs yet, I will do that c:

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Character Description:
    Full Name: Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet
    Wand: Vine, unicorn hair, 13 inches, flexible
    Blood-status: Half-blood
    House: Hufflepuff
    Patronus: Butterfly
    Appearance:

Beth has blonde hair, that curls near the ends, brown eyes and a seemingly permanent smile.
    Inner: Beth is a kind and trusting person. She values honesty and finds it difficult to believe that others might lie to her as she's extremely trusting. When she does find out others have taken advantage of her, she can get very upset, although she doesn't show this on the outside. Beth seems to wear a permanent smile, she's a generous individual who tends to avoid aggression and violence. Beth loves to help others and is very tolerant, she doesn't care about someone's blood status.
    Year: 5th year
    Pet: None
    Favourite Subject: Potions
    Worst Subject: History of Magic
    Extra: Beth's additional subjects are Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies. Her mom is a witch and her father a Muggle, but they divorced when Beth was too young to remember any of it and Beth has no contact with her father, she doesn't have any siblings. She transferred from Beauxbatons, but has a good knowledge of the English language.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2013 - 22:12 ]

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Can I still join this RPG?

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

GhostCider schreef:
    Can I still join this RPG?

I guess you can, Mundane and I only just joined.

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

Full Name: Scarletta "Scar" Shantelle "Shan" Salazana
    Wand: Black Willow, Dragonhearts blood, 13 inches, quite flexible
    Blood-status: Pureblood
    House: Gryffindor
    Patronus: Lionness
    Appearance (It’s nice if you have a picture, but it isn’t necessary):

Shar/Shan has black hair and wears gothic/emo clothes when she doesn't wear the "schooluniform". She has light, ice green eyes, but sometimes wears blue contacts.
    Amy Lee
    Inner: Shar - or Shan, it's just what you like - is a girl who had a difficult past. On primary school, she had no friends and they bullied her. When she almost killed someone, because she got so angry, her parents told her she was a witch. That's why Shar/Shan very silent and she only speaks when she has to speak. Only her friends get answers when they ask her something. She is a bright and smart student. She is the Seeker in the Quidditchteam. She likes the sound of the rain and the feeling of it on her skin. She loves all sorts of cats, from Lions to just normal cats. She also likes the taste of blood, though she isn't a vampire. Her favourite colours are black, silver, red and purple. People who like her because they like her character are the people she like the best. She is a fan of Metal and Rock music and you'll never hear her listening to some kind of popband. She likes anime and manga and she watches episodes when she's on Hogwarts.
          She hates the sun. Let's say she's a sort of vampire, but not really a vampire. She hates people who are very optimistic and hyperactive and people who like her because of what she looks like. Pink, Yellow and other girly colours are the colours she hates and you'll almost never see her with pink - though she wears it with black. She hates popmusic and people who think they're better than others but don't want to prove they aren't. She only listens to Shan, Shantelle, Scar or Scarletta. She won't answer when you call her other names like Telle or Letta. She's sometimes called Shan-chan, because she likes anime and manga, Kitty-chan, because she can act like a cat when she's angry, and she's sometimes called Salazar or Salazana, because she's quite mean and sneaky. Those nicknames are allowed, but she still doesn't really like them.
    Though she is in Gryffindor, she is quite mean and sneaky, but she would give her life for Hogwarts and her friends.
    Year: 6th year
    Pet: Coming Soon
    Favourite Subject: Potions, Transfiguration, DADA, Astronomy
    Worst Subject: She chose the subjects she did the best, so none. But before that, it was Divination
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.): Seeker in the Quidditchteam
    Her Motto's: - If you have to say something about me, do it in my face, so that I can rebuild it after you've finished!
    - If people are making fun of you, you're probably doing something right.
    - If there's one thin I believe, it's that I don't know anything. Anything can happen.
    - I won't let anyone take away what's mine!

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 13:05 ]

Everyone may still join (:

Tijd voor koffie.

Quidditch-Teams:

Gryffindor:
    Captain: Isabel Arianna Jones

Seeker: Scarletta Shantelle Salazana
    Keeper: Isabel Arianna Jones
    Chaser:
    Chaser:
    Chaser:
    Beater:
    Beater:

Slytherin:
    Captain:

Seeker: Ray McDumble
    Keeper:
    Chaser: Cheryl Luna Parker
    Chaser:
    Chaser:
    Beater:
    Beater:

Hufflepuff:
    Captain:

Seeker:
    Keeper:
    Chaser:
    Chaser:
    Chaser:
    Beater:
    Beater:

Ravenclaw:
    Captain: Charlotte Tara Vosper

Seeker:
    Keeper:
    Chaser: Yasmin Valerie Troge
    Chaser: Nathan Andrew Matthews
    Chaser: Charlotte Tara Vosper
    Beater:
    Beater:

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 13:20 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

I'll post on Friday. I have to work on two assignments for Thursday and Friday and I really need my time, sorry :$ And I can't post now, because I have to learn French and I have to make myself ready to go to school

Did this RPG start yet?

The big big bang The reason I'm alive

Cheesburger schreef:
    Did this RPG start yet?

Yes, it did, but you can still join as far as I know. This is is the topic of the RPG c:

I don't have time now, but tomorrow I will :)

The big big bang The reason I'm alive