• Hogwarts Life

This RPG is written fully in English. If you ‘re doubting about your entry here, please don’t. It can be very disturbing for you ánd for others if they have to keep correcting you. I’d also say that I ask for more experienced roleplayers, but if you think you can do it, you’re welcome.

Hogwarts Life

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
    Teach us something please,
    Whether we be old and bald,
    Or young with scabby knees,
    Our heads could do with filling,
    With some interesting stuff,
    For now they're bare and full of air,
    Dead flies and bits of fluff,
    So teach us things worth knowing,
    Bring back what we've forgot,
    Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
    And learn until our brains all rot.

Welcome to Hogwarts, the Magical school for witchcraft and wizardry.

Rules:
    - If you get in a fight with another player, don’t start fighting in the RPG.
    - If you talk Out of Character, put it in between brackets: {} [] ().
    - ONLY ENGLISH, even when out of Character.
    - Don’t get mad if someone corrects you, they’re just helping you!
    - 16+ is allowed, no exceptions really, but don’t start on the first page of the first topic. Keep it a bit realistic (As far as that is possible, saying it’s a RPG about a wizard-school).
    - I ask for some experience.
    - At least 6/7 sentences. It’s not really that much, you can always describe the scenery, your feelings, etc. Again: it’s not that much.
    - No Mary Sue’s, that’s bloody annoying.
    - Do not play with other characters except for your own. Again: Bloody annoying.
    - 2 characters max.
    - Reservations last for 2 days.
    - Please try to post AT LEAST once per two days.

Tips:
    - There’s a difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
    - ‘I’ (Als in het Nederlandse ‘Ik’) is ALWAYS written with a capital letter. Please notice that.
    - Watch grammar and interpunction.
    - …

I’m starting off with 5 students each house. I know Gryffindor and Slytherin are the most popular, but please try to mix it a bit.

Characters:
    Gryffindor
    - Isabel Arianna Jones - Keeper|Captain By Kwijt
    - Nora Destry Livingstone By LexLover
    - Scarletta Shantelle Salazana - Seeker By GhostCider
    -
    -
    Slytherin
    - Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix By Macabre
    - Dreven Malum By WillNotLearn
    -Cheryl Luna Parker - Chaser By Arriver
    - Ray McDumble - Seeker By BigFatLiar
    -
    Ravenclaw
    - Yasmin Valerie Troge - Chaser By Naturawolf
    - Nathan Andrew Matthews - Chaser By Seaver
    - Charlotte Tara Vosper - Chaser|Captain By Magicals
    -
    -
    Hufflepuff
    - Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet By Mundane
    -
    -
    -
    -

Headmaster
    - Reservation by Kwijt
    Teacher
    - Jeffrey Keegan Anderson - Transfiguration By Seaver
    - Steven Malum - Defense against the Dark Arts Head of the Slytherin House By WillNotLearn
    -

Character Description:
    Student/Teacher/Etc:
    Full Name:
    Blood-status:
    House:
    Patronus:
    Appearance (It’s nice if you have a picture, but it isn’t necessary):
    Inner:
    Year:
    Pet:
    Favourite Subject:
    Worst Subject:
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.):

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 13:14 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Student/Teacher/Etc: Student
    Full Name: Nora Destry Livingstone
    Wand: 14,5 inches, Wood of the Elmtree, core made of Phoenix Feather
    Blood-status: Unknown
    House: Hufflepuff
    Patronus: Serval (looks like a small jaguar, but with really large ears)
    Appearance:

Click!
    Blonde hair with some natural brown highlights, bright green eyes, light skin colour.
    Inner: Nora is a bit shy, and doesn't like to be in really large crowds. Her favorite place is in a windowsill together with Trident and some music or a nice book. Only when she plays Quidditch, she's really fanatic and extroverted. She's really musical, she plays piano, guitar and she can sing really good. But because of her shyness she doens't play much.
    Year: 4
    Pet:

A djungarian hamster called Trident, because he has some stripes on his back which looks like a Trident.
    Favourite Subject: Care of magical creatures and Herbology
    Worst Subject: Potions, she always tries to do it right, but somehow all her potions become what they shouldn't be.
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.): She's a keeper at the Quidditch team.
    She was raised in different families. Her parents died and she was placed in a few families by the government, but always there were some problems why she had to leave. One time she was raped, another time someone commited suicide and she was blamed for it, etcetera, etcetera. Her bloodstatus is unknown, because no one knows who or what they were.

I think this is it...

[ bericht aangepast op 8 maart 2013 - 16:30 ]

"Let's say I meet an alien, who, lucky enough, could speak English" - Vsauce, Youtube

From the ages 13 till 14 they're in their thirth year, and from the ages 14 till 15 they're in their fourth year. So yes, it is possible, haha.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

A Slyterin girl for me, please (:

That is a perfect copy of reality.

I updated the list ^^

Tijd voor koffie.

Shelob schreef:
    (...)

Okay, I try; I want a student Ravenclaw.:') a boy by the way.

Okay, but remember, I really ask for a bit of a level in English, as I said, it will be annoying for you and for us if we have to keep correcting things (:
    Not meant offensive!

Tijd voor koffie.

Kwijt schreef:
    (...)

Okay, but remember, I really ask for a bit of a level in English, as I said, it will be annoying for you and for us if we have to keep correcting things (:
    Not meant offensive!

Okay, thanks and I can always ask my mom for words(she's really good at it)

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

May we have a pet?

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

I actually do want to join, but I'm not completely sure...
    I don't know if my English is good enough and if I'm able to post at least something every day. I don't want to forget about this RPG either, so that why I placed this comment.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

@Naturawolf Of course! I thought I'd already put it in the list... Weird

@Seaver take some time to overthink it! You know your level of English better than I do. But remember, I am really asking for a level in English ;P

Tijd voor koffie.

I added 'Pets' to character ID

Tijd voor koffie.

Well, if I just pay attention and don't try to write five sentence in half a minute, I'll be fine. If you don't mind I want a ravenclaw boy. I'll fill in the 'Character Description' as soon as possible.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Seaver schreef:
    Well, if I just pay attention and don't try to write five sentence in half a minute, I'll be fine. If you don't mind I want a ravenclaw boy. I'll fill in the 'Character Description' as soon as possible.

You're on the list!

Tijd voor koffie.

nobody wants to join Nora(huil)

[ bericht aangepast op 7 maart 2013 - 18:31 ]

"Let's say I meet an alien, who, lucky enough, could speak English" - Vsauce, Youtube

Full Name: Yasmin Valerie Troge
    Wand: Rosewood with Dragon heart inlay.
    Blood-status: Full blood
    House: Ravenclaw
    Patronus: Wolf

She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She isn't very tall, she's 1.52 m. She doesn't care what she wears, but she always makes sure that she looks good.
    Inner: Yasmin is a friendly girl. She will always be there for her friends and family. She’s very stubborn. When someone is mean to her she will be mean too. She likes having fun with her friends, and she loves having adventures. She doesn't care what kind of animal it is, she just loves all animals. When she is with animals or when she's listening to music, she gets calm. She doesn't hate Muggels. In the morning she is in a morning mood, so it’s better to not be with her in the morning.
    Year: Year 3
    Pet:

Her cat is dark brown, and sometimes people say that they look the same, because they both have dark brown hair and eyes.
    Favourite Subject: Defence Against the Dark Arts
    Worst Subject: History of Magic.
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.): Her brother is dead. When her brother died, she felled like she was dying to. She loved her brother very much, they were like two hands on one belly. She miss her brother every day. Nobody knows that her brother is dead, and nobody knows that her parents are mean to hear, because they say that he died because of her. They hit her also.
    She is a full blood wizard, but she loves listening to Muggelmusic. She doesn’t play in the Quidditch team, but she likes watching to the training and the matches.

The rest comes later.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2013 - 21:00 ]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Full Name: Jake Troge
    Wand: Unicorn Hair, cherrywood
    Blood-status: full Blood
    House: Ravenclaw
    Patronus: Emu

Jake has darkbrown eyes and Brown hair. He don't give much about his appearance, but he wants look cool. Jake is a last year student and he loves hogwarts.
    Inner: As I said, Jake loves Hogwarts, ofcourse, who doesn't? Jake has one little sister from 13 in Ravenclaw, Yasmin. Jake is smart and kind to people who are kind to him. He hasn't much friends, but he don't care. When he grow up, he wants to be a potionsteacher. It is his favorite subject. Jake is claustrophobic and don't like big dogs. He is a morning person and loves play Quidditch at sunrise.
    Year: seventh
    Pet:

Jake has a Black and white cat, named Oreo
    Favourite Subject: Potions
    Worst Subject: Astronomy
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.): Jake is captain from the Quidditch team from Ravenclaw. He is Chaser and he loves to play Quidditch. Jake and Yasmin are brother and sister and Jake loves her. If somebody hurts her, he would get him.

Is it good? Or too short?

[ bericht aangepast op 8 maart 2013 - 17:02 ]

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!