• Negeer de tekst, het gaat om het plaatje.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 aug 2012 - 16:24 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

OMG.

26 - 02 - '16

Ik moest het ongeveer zo'n drie keer zien om het te begrijpen. En je hebt gelijk, het is best slecht. :Y)

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

IewxD

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Mercurial schreef:
    Ik moest het ongeveer zo'n drie keer zien om het te begrijpen. En je hebt gelijk, het is best slecht. :Y)

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Oh lord :W

Caution first, always.

Ik snapte hem de eerste keer al. :P

Haha oh god xd.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Ik wil ook zo'n zeeppopje. weet je hoe leuk dat is als mensen hun handen bij jou thuis willen wassen ;x

''yOu aLreaDy kNoW wHaT'S uP''

nerveus schreef:
    IewxD

Iew? Je hebt toch een vriendje? Hoe kun je dat nou iew vinden? xd

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

O gawd x'D

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

hahahahaha.

"I believe that marriage isn't between a man and a woman; but between love and love." - Frank Ocean

Hahaa omg xD

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Fantastisch! :'D

Olive

Eerst dacht ik dat je dat zeeppopje onhandig vind ofzo, maar nu snap ik 'm. (cat)

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

Oh my goodness x'D

You always have a choice in life, it's sometimes just