• Sorry als dit al bestaat..

Ik noem een woord dat uit twee woorden bestaat (een samenstelling) en de ander neemt het begin van het laatste woord en maakt daar een nieuwe samenstelling van.

Voorbeeld:
    Palmboom - Boomhut

Het beginwoord is: Rechtdoor

En als het spel vastloopt mag de eerst volgende een nieuw woord verzinnen.

[ bericht aangepast op 30 dec 2011 - 15:42 ]

start everyday with a new hope leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow

stalpaard

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Paardpop

I wanna be a wizard!

meisjespop

Where words fail, music speaks

poppenkast

[ bericht aangepast op 31 dec 2011 - 17:23 ]

poppenkleertjes

Firm believer of all that is magic

volgens mij gaat het niet goed hier
    je moet 2 woorden aan elkaar doen
    de woord van de persoon voor je met een nieuwe woord van jouw
    klerenkast

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

kastdeur

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

deurgat

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

gatpad

Padvinder

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

vinder pad

paddenstoel

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Stoelpoot

i put the fun in funeral

pootvoet

Voetstap

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.