• Wat voor kleding(stuk) vind jij nou echt vreselijk.?

I'd wonder if i ever cross your mind

kleding met panterprint en bont

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Crocs

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

die poepbroeken (:

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Zaynette schreef:
    Crocs

+ Uggs, Sandalen met sokken en Addidas-vesten.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 nov 2011 - 18:21 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Adidas vesten, sportschoenen met luchtzolen, Uggs, van die Nickelson jassen, legerbroeken, Crocs, eetbaar ondergoed.

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames.

DarkSavior schreef:
    (...)
    En Uggs
    Die niet!

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

OHMYWEASLEY schreef:
    kleding met panterprint en bont

Lughnasadh schreef:
    Adidas vesten, sportschoenen met luchtzolen, Uggs, van die Nickelson jassen, legerbroeken, Crocs, eetbaar ondergoed.

Wel handig als je verdwaald ben en honger heb.............

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Nike airmax, crocs, sandalen met sokken, dingen met tijgerprints en uggs.

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Uggs en Adidas-vesten.

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Zaynette schreef:
    (...)Die niet!

Jawel, bah Uggs

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DarkSavior schreef:
    (...)
    Jawel, bah Uggs
    Neeeeeeeeeee! Uggs zijn leuk!

Midna schreef:
    (...)
    Wel handig als je verdwaald ben en honger heb.............

Ja, zeker laat ik iemand eens even uit gaan kleden om zijn onderbroek op te eten. Omnomnom.. xd.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 nov 2011 - 18:20 ]

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Atropos schreef:
    (...)
    Ja, zeker dus laat ik iemand eens even uit gaan kleden om zijn onderbroek op te eten. Omnomnom.. xd.

Kijk dat bedoel ik ;D

Lughnasadh schreef:
    bestaat dat?