• Ik zoek al een tijdje naar mooie tekstjes, zinnetjes over liefde (just for fun) maar ik vind er nooit mooie en ik wou dus vragen of jullie misschien mooie, schattige tekstjes of quotes over liefde kennen?

[Like; Your always on my mind. I'll give you all that I have, I'll be your everything]

"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things."

Some people don't need an army to protect them, they never let anybody come close enough to hurt them.

I make no apologize for how I chose to repair what you broke.

I'm not running away from you, I walk slowly, and it kills me to know you don't care enough to stop me.

It's always the same in every relationship, there is always one person crying and wishing to bet back together, while the other doesn't even remember the things they've been through. I hate that I have to be the one who remembers every little detail while you can't seem to remember me at all.

The pain of having a broken heart is not so much to kill you, yet not so little to let you live.

To love someone is to see something no one else sees.

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. - Plato

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu (geen idee wie dat is :S)

Love is being stupid together. - Paul Valery (eindelijk eens iemand die er niet sentimenteel over doet :3)

[ bericht aangepast op 20 sep 2011 - 8:33 ]

"Il fine giustifica i mezzi" ~ Niccolò Machiavelli

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

Love is blind, tha's why she doesn't find me.

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Klik hier voor 250 pagina's met quotes. :3

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Snivellus schreef:
    Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Dat had ik vroeger heel vaak met mijn moeder, dan riep ik zo: 'Mama??' en dan zei zij zo: 'Ja schatje?'
    en dan was ik gewoon zo van: hm, ze is er nog, ze is niet weg :$

Awh :W Dat doe ik nog steeds wel eens bij mijn Mama, ahaha

To love is to destroy.

Liefde ontstaat, liefde vergaat, maar het belangrijkste is dat het bestaat.

Travel far enough, you'll meet yourself

Louisholic schreef:
    Klik hier voor 250 pagina's met quotes. :3

Eh, bah, typische 'urbeautifulandperfect'-quotes die d'r tussen staan. Daarom moet ik WeHeartIt dus niet hebben.
    (no_chears)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)