• Ik zoek al een tijdje naar mooie tekstjes, zinnetjes over liefde (just for fun) maar ik vind er nooit mooie en ik wou dus vragen of jullie misschien mooie, schattige tekstjes of quotes over liefde kennen?

[Like; Your always on my mind. I'll give you all that I have, I'll be your everything]

"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things."

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2011 - 20:22 ]

Dreams are the best thing in life, but dont lose yourself!

Do not pity the dead(,harry). Pity the living and above all those who live without love.
    dat harry zit tussen haakjes omdat het van harry potter is ;"D

Shoganai i ne~

Cresselia schreef:
    Do not pity the dead(,harry). Pity the living and above all those who live without love.
    dat harry zit tussen haakjes omdat het van harry potter is ;"D

Dat is mijn favoriete quote van HP CCC:

"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things."

"Happiness is only true when it's shared"

"I'll be waiting for you till the day you wanna be with me too"

"I can't explain why I care so much, I just know I feel so good when you're close"

"I found the reason I like you so much. It's because if you're with me, I finally have some peace in my crazy mind."

"I need you. I really do. When you're close to me, I feel free. I can be myself. You make my happy and you don't even know how much I care.."

"Love can't be based on little things forever, only seeing him can't make me love him forever. There must be more one day, or the love'll die"

"I hate you don't even give me a reason to leave you behind, your still available.. Why can't you just break my heart instead of ignoring me?"

Sommige zijn een beetje heartbroken dingen haha, maarja:)

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2011 - 20:30 ]

"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizphrenia." -E.L.Doctorow

~ Telling someone why you love them is like trying to explain what water tastes like.

~ I once asked an old man: "Which is more important; to love or to be loved?"
    He replied: "Which is more important to a bird; the left wing or the right wing?"

~ You can't control love, love controls us.

~ It’s true that you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone,
    but it’s also true that you don’t know what you’ve been missing till it arrives.

~ If you can´t get someone out of your head,
    Maybe he´s supposed to be there.

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

"My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies" - Freddie Mercury

"Touch my tears, with your lips. Touch my world, with your fingertips" - Brian May

ars moriendi

ho wacht, over liefde, dat had ik niet gelezen :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2011 - 20:43 ]

aria4dreams schreef:

Die is mooi ;3

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

Let’s ignore each other, and try to pretend the other doesn’t exist. But deep down, we both know it wasn’t supposed to end like this.

I need you. I don't know why, but every now and then in my life, for no reason at all, I need you.

If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.

Save me from myself.

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Dat had ik vroeger heel vaak met mijn moeder, dan riep ik zo: 'Mama??' en dan zei zij zo: 'Ja schatje?'
    en dan was ik gewoon zo van: hm, ze is er nog, ze is niet weg :$

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Het is niet ongewoon dat mensen hun hele leven wachten met beginnen te leven. - Eckhart Tolle

Geluk is niet afhankelijk van dingen buiten ons, maar van de manier waarop wij die zien. - Leo Tolstoj

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

De dood is slechts de oversteek naar een andere wereld, zoals vrienden de zeeën oversteken; ze leven in elkaar voort. Want zij die leven en liefhebben in dat wat alomtegenwoordig is, moeten uiteraard nog aanwezig zijn. In die goddelijke spiegel zien zij elkaar van aangezicht tot aangezicht en is hun omgang vrij en zuiver. Dit is de troost van vrienden: dat, hoewel men kan zeggen dat zij in zekere zin sterven, hun vriendschap en gezelschap nimmer vergaan, in de beste zin van het woord, omdat die onsterfelijk zijn. - William Penn, More fruits of solitude.

Mijn favoriete quotes/tekst ooit (:

Het is niet ongewoon dat mensen hun hele leven wachten met beginnen te leven. - Eckhart Tolle

Het is "You're always on my mind".

Welke is zelf heel mooi vind is:

Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein

Felix

Het is niet echt over liefde maar het heeft er wel mee te maken(A)

'The only thing that can make you smell even sweeter than you already do, is shampoo.'

'Ice cream: It doesn't need a saying because it's sweet enough. Just like you.'

'A single seat: It's not supposed to be for one person. It's made for two people who are one.'
    Dat zijn mijn zelfgemaakte zinnetjesxD

[ bericht aangepast op 20 sep 2011 - 1:12 ]

I don't want to be your number one, I want to be the only one.

Snivellus schreef:
    Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Dat had ik vroeger heel vaak met mijn moeder, dan riep ik zo: 'Mama??' en dan zei zij zo: 'Ja schatje?'
    en dan was ik gewoon zo van: hm, ze is er nog, ze is niet weg :$

aaawh, -smeltmoment-

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

It's just a smile, but it gets me all the time.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.