• Omdat woede en frustratie oplucht.
    Don't make it personal :')

Hehe, ja. Ik kon in dat andere topic niks kwijt.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 sep 2011 - 21:24 ]

Ik heb een beetje een hekel aan al mijn leerkrachten :'D

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

^ Logisch :')

I still love Evanescence. :'D
    Ik ga mijn frustraties hier niet neerdroppen want dan ben ik morgen nog aan het typen haha :'D

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Aan een paar leerkrachten! Ik zou ze zo om de nek willen vliegen, hun neus en oren van hun gezichten trekken en... ARGHHHH!!!

Blind faith in your leaders, or in anything, will get you killed.

Een lieve dikke fuck aan al de mensen waarvoor ik opeens dood ben.

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Ik heb een hekel aan de mensen in mijn nieuwe klas, leerkrachten, familie en vrienden die geen echte v rienden zijn, denk dat dat het was....

[ bericht aangepast op 6 sep 2011 - 21:26 ]

Lieve papsie <3
    val dood

En mensen die vragen waarom 112 vanuit mijn huis is gebelt , voor de 432ste keer , HET GAAT JE NIKS AAN. It's personal.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 sep 2011 - 21:36 ]

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

My parents. Please die.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Oh, wacht. Ik heb ook een hekel aan een zeker persoon dat opeens doet alsof ze me nooit gekend heeft terwijl we ooit zoiets als beste vriendinnen waren.

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Anitaaa schreef:
    I still love Evanescence. :'D
    Ik ga mijn frustraties hier niet neerdroppen want dan ben ik morgen nog aan het typen haha :'D

This is the part of me, that you're never ever gonna take away from me.

I love how this gets way more reactions than the 'love' topic. (duivel)

De mensheid.
    -Niets persoonlijk-

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Malice schreef:

Ik ook! Haha.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Malice schreef:

Hate is easier to express then love sometimes.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

NurseJoy schreef:
    My parents. Please die.

Seconded. But with my parents.

My mom could eat your parents, then she'd have to be put down, and then my dad would run of to be all dramatic because his centre of the universe is gone.

PROBLEM SOLVED :Y)

quidquid excusatio prandium pro