• ''R.i.p. Brendan Sester''

Wie de - is Brendan Sester?

NurseJoy schreef:
    (...)

My Chemical romance Fan commits suicide. that's all there is to it

Why the hell is everybody on youtube sorry for the guy if he's just some random dude?

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

NurseJoy schreef:
    (...)

My Chemical romance Fan commits suicide. that's all there is to it
    ohh niets bijzonders dus :'3

Shoganai i ne~

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

Why the hell is everybody on youtube sorry for the guy if he's just some random dude?

I dunno. i'm jsut here because someone called it a boksing thing. I died.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

NurseJoy schreef:
    (...)

I dunno. i'm jsut here because someone called it a boksing thing. I died.

Whenever I hear My chemical romance, my brain shorts out and it wants to punch things because of the sheer horror done to my ears! D:
    So it's sorta related :Y)

It might also have been green day. Or linkin park. I dunno. They all sound the same!

They do not all sound the same! someone should cut your ears off, they all make great music!! @_@

[ bericht aangepast op 1 sep 2011 - 17:19 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

ken je hem niet 0.o
    Ik ook niet (:

Don't dream your life, but live your dream!

NurseJoy schreef:
    They do not all sound the same! someone should cut your ears off, they all make great music!! @_@

Screw you! You know who makes great music? 30 seconds to mars :D
    Okay, that one this is war song is the rason for that, but I cant think of a good one right now D:

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

Screw you! You know who makes great music? 30 seconds to mars :D
    Okay, that one this is war song is the rason for that, but I cant think of a good one right now D:

They all make great music! Including 30STM!

NurseJoy schreef:
    (...)

They all make great music! Including 30STM!

And justin bieber. I really like justin bieber. And rebecca black. They need to do a duet (cat)

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

And justin bieber. I really like justin bieber. And rebecca black. They need to do a duet (cat)

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

Ik weet niet of mijn trommelvliezen dan leven, maar ja ze moeten het proberen. 8D

Shoot for the moon you'll land on the stars.