• Oké, ik ben dus vegetariër. En een meisje dat ik ken ook! Alleen zegt ze: "Ik ben vegetarisch." (whahaha) En als ik haar dan uitleg dat dat verkeerd is, ("Als je vegetarisch bent, ben je van groente gemaakt", zoiets) zegt ze dat ze het niet gelooft en dat wat ik zeg niet klopt... Tja...

Ik ben al mijn hele leven vegetariër omdat mijn ouders me zo hebben opgevoed - ze zijn dan zelf ook vegetariër en mijn broertje ook.

Wie zijn er hier allemaal vegetariër en waarom óf waarom niet?

OTP: won't stop 'till we surrender...

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Ik eet geen vlees, maar ik ben dol op Vis & Kip, dusja ;D

May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries.

Pyramus schreef:
    Ik eet geen vlees, maar ik ben dol op Vis & Kip, dusja ;D

Kip is vlees. :')

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Yarilo schreef:
    (...)

Kip is vlees. :')

Vis ook.

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

DeSlenderman schreef:

Hier moest ik wel omlachen ;$

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

Ik vind vlees erg lekker dus daarom ben ik er geen.

Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all.

Void schreef:
    Ik wil het wel worden, maar mijn moeder accepteert dat niet. Ze weigert apart te koken en ik heb daar de tijd/puf niet voor.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Ik heb het geprobeerd, omdat ik het ergens zielig vind.
    But I can't. Tastes too damn good.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

NurseJoy schreef:
    Ik heb het geprobeerd, omdat ik het ergens zielig vind.
    But I can't. Tastes too damn good.

What? Large meat tastes good in your mouth? Didn't think I'd hear you say that (cat)

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

What? Large meat tastes good in your mouth? Didn't think I'd hear you say that (cat)

Only if it's cooked, you bloody moron. :W
    Still don't play for that team.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

NurseJoy schreef:
    (...)

Only if it's cooked, you bloody moron. :W
    Still don't play for that team.

O-O
    Cooking it? That's some raeaaaally sadoshit there D:

I know, but I like bugging you :Y)

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

O-O
    Cooking it? That's some raeaaaally sadoshit there D:

I know, but I like bugging you :Y)

Amy's the sadist, not me. (wbw)

NurseJoy schreef:
    (...)

Amy's the sadist, not me. (wbw)

She's the tamplar and you're the naughty student! D:
    *dragon age reference*

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

She's the tamplar and you're the naughty student! D:
    *dragon age reference*

After spending 2 weeks with Sam after she got the game, I know what you're talking about (joehoe) Morrigan might be bitchy, but she be hot..

And, yes. :3

NurseJoy schreef:
    (...)

After spending 2 weeks with Sam after she got the game, I know what you're talking about (joehoe) Morrigan might be bitchy, but she be hot..

And, yes. :3

Question is, did it turn you insane or did you survive the fangirling with a mostly sane mind? xD

I like leliana. She seems so innocent and sweet... But she's a coldblooded murderer, a rogue, she can sing, dance, play instruments, wears soms sweet leather outfits, dual wields, is a redhead AND has had lots of execise in sexing :D