• Ik heb een mooie quote over de 1WO hebben. Zelf kan ik er geen mooie vinden.
    Of misschien een paar mooie woorden, geen idee. Doe maar iets leuks.(krul)
    Vaag.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 mei 2010 - 22:49 ]

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

"No matter how sick she is or how bad she's looking at the moment, you still see her as the most beautiful person in the world. And if you're really in love, you don't care about all the other girls that are standing in line for you. You don't want another night with any person. You just want her." ~Bill Kaulitz.

Op de één of andere manier vind ik die gewoon práchtig.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

1WW?

Home is now behind you. The world is ahead!

Ik denk dat ze de eerste wereldoorlog bedoelt.

I may not always be perfect, but I'll always try.

-kuch-
    Ja.(krul)

Nee.. niet echt nee..

Life is hard and then we die

Dat gedicht over de klaprozen.
    In Fladers Fields heet het geloof ik.
    De poppies (klaprozen) zijn het 'symbool' van WOI

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Scandal schreef:
    Dat gedicht over de klaprozen.
    In Fladers Fields heet het geloof ik.
    De poppies (klaprozen) zijn het 'symbool' van WOI

Ja, Flanders Fields. Die ken ik, maar ik weet niet.. Tja. Ik zou het wel kunnen doen. (:

WO I quotes:

- “A few, a few, too few for drums and yells,
    May creep back, silent, to still village wells
    Up half-known roads.”

- "Shall Life renew these bodies? Of a truth
    All death will he annul, all tears assuage?
    Or fill these void veins full again with youth
    And wash with an immortal water age?”

- "Move him into the sun —
    Gently its touch awoke him once,
    At home, whispering of fields unsown.
    Always it woke him, even in France,
    Until this morning and this snow.”

- "I am fed up with war and the clamor for war and with the perennial armaments. It is high time that the great nations calmed down again and occupied themselves with peaceful pursuits, or there will be an explosion which no one desires and which will be to the detriment of all."

- "A generation that has taken a beating is always followed by a generation that deals one."

- "My center gives way, my right is pushed back, situation excellent, I am attacking."
    War quotes:

- "One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one. "

- "War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children. "

- "Neither enemy faces, nor the mothers that love them, come to mind when one is thinking of nothing but endeavouring to survive. Philosophising about war is useless under fire. "

- "Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed. "

- "The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on."

- "All the arms we need are for hugging."

- "If we do not end war - war will end us. Everybody says that, millions of people believe it, and nobody does anything."

- "What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world."

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2010 - 14:38 ]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Hij is eigenlijk wel van WO2:
    'Over enkele uren zijn we in gevecht met de vijand. We zijn niet angstig in de strijd. We hoeven ons lot niet te kennen. We vragen alleen of we, als we sterven, mogen sterevn als mannen-zonder spijt en in de wetenschap dat we fedaan hebben war wij juist achte'
    -Overste Wolverton-

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

'De lichten zullen doven in Europa, en wij zullen ze niet meer zien omgaan' de engelse minister van oorlog.

SLOAN.

Randomnicity schreef:
    WO I quotes:

- “A few, a few, too few for drums and yells,
    May creep back, silent, to still village wells
    Up half-known roads.”

- "Shall Life renew these bodies? Of a truth
    All death will he annul, all tears assuage?
    Or fill these void veins full again with youth
    And wash with an immortal water age?”

- "Move him into the sun —

- "I am fed up with war and the clamor for war and with the perennial armaments. It is high time that the great nations calmed down again and occupied themselves with peaceful pursuits, or there will be an explosion which no one desires and which will be to the detriment of all."

- "A generation that has taken a beating is always followed by a generation that deals one."

- "My center gives way, my right is pushed back, situation excellent, I am attacking."
    War quotes:

- "One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one. "

- "War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children. "

- "Neither enemy faces, nor the mothers that love them, come to mind when one is thinking of nothing but endeavouring to survive. Philosophising about war is useless under fire. "

- "Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed. "

- "The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on."

- "All the arms we need are for hugging."

- "If we do not end war - war will end us. Everybody says that, millions of people believe it, and nobody does anything."

- "What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world."

Thanks!
    Ik heb
    "Move him into the sun —
    genomen, die past wel in mijn verhaal. (:

Adolf Hitler is afgewezen T.T

No growth of the heart is ever a waste