• hallo, weet er iemand een leuk-mooi zinnetje.

i think you know what i mean

ik bedank u alvast heel hard:9~

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

She found him in the shinning of the stars

Wrinkled linen and half tinted sunnies.

Iedere dag Kwamen ze samen om naar de sterren te kijken maar hun verloren vriend is de grootste ster die over hun waakt

Don't say his name, he will fade away like a dream.

Pictures of perfection are never perfect.

everything, in time

- The saddest part isn’t that with each passing day
    I feel like I need you more, but it’s the fact that you don’t need me at all.
    - Sometimes when I say "oh I'm fine", I want someone to look me in the eyes and say "tell the truth".
    - I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.
    - Relationships are like glass; sometimes it's better to leave them broken, than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
    - I've built a wall, not to block anyone out, but to see who cares enough to break it down.
    - Love is giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.
    - They're the perfect couple; he lies & she believes
    - My heart says 'leave' but my feet won't move.
    - How many wrongs to make it right?
    - Don't worry about me, my heart is not broken anymore. You should be worrying about yourself, because as far as I can see, you're still an asshole.
    - I was the one who said things changed, but you were the one who showed me exactly how much they did.
    - Sometimes the scary men cries harder then the person who gets scared.
    - Only love, only love can leave such a mark. But only love, only love can heal such a scar.

Is that enough for ya? (cat)

None but ourselves can free our minds.

Rolemodel schreef:
    - Sometimes when I say "oh I'm fine", I want someone to look me in the eyes and say "tell the truth".
    - I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.
    - Relationships are like glass; sometimes it's better to leave them broken, than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
    - I've built a wall, not to block anyone out, but to see who cares enough to break it down.
    - Love is giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.
    - Don't worry about me, my heart is not broken anymore. You should be worrying about yourself, because as far as I can see, you're still an asshole.
    - I was the one who said things changed, but you were the one who showed me exactly how much they did.
    - Only love, only love can leave such a mark. But only love, only love can heal such a scar.

jaa:9~

ilikethem

Rolemodel schreef:
    - I've built a wall, not to block anyone out, but to see who cares enough to break it down.- Love is giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.

Die vind ik prachtig, ik steel hem voor msn!:9~

everything, in time

Desolate schreef:
    (...)

Die vind ik prachtig, ik steel hem voor msn!:9~

k ook

~ I dropped a tear in the ocean. Only when I find it back, I'll stop loving you.
    ~ it's not about winning, it's about beating you!
    ~ Ups makes you laugh, Downs makes you strong.
    ~ And he placed his head to hear her heart ;
    and he whispered
    " This is my new favorite song. "

This time i'm ready to run. Escape from the city and follow the sun.

EmmaJonas schreef:
    ~ I dropped a tear in the ocean. Only when I find it back, I'll stop loving you.
    ~ it's not about winning, it's about beating you!
    ~ Ups makes you laugh, Downs makes you strong.
    ~ And he placed his head to hear her heart ;
    and he whispered
    " This is my new favorite song. "

die vind ik echt heel mooi:Y)

- I've never been perfect, but neither have you.
    - Inspiration's getting hard to fake it!
    - In a corner of my mind, I keep the memory.
    - God is a girl.
    - Forgotten as the past, because history will last.
    - Don't like me? Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it!

[ bericht aangepast op 22 feb 2010 - 21:13 ]

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

- A smiling face doesn't always mean a smiling hart.

Groetjes Talitha.

-I'm to shy to say, that I really love you (flower)
    - He is cute, he is fine, But don't forget he is mine.

I'm a little bit lost without you <3

Fat isn't similar to ugly.

Life is hard and then we die

If my echoes could reach your ears, then I could save my calls. The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly. If my heart was a compass you'd be north. As many times as I blink, I'll think of you.
    Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart

[ bericht aangepast op 22 feb 2010 - 21:37 ]