• Hellow,,
    Ik heb vandaag een nieuwe serie gestart,, maar wat ze zeggen is allemaal in het engels..ik wil weten of jullie dat juist leuk of irritant vinden..(A)

Brand New!
    One day, six boys with different personalities and backgrounds are notified they shared the same father. And on top of that they are entitled to a large inheritance. There is only one catch. They must attend the same school and live in the same house for one year to become loving brothers.
    But, the boys not only hate each other, they have to deal with nine mean girls from their class. Will the brothers band together and successfully pass the inheritance test? Or, will falling in love with their classmates pull them farther apart?
    WARNING:DON'T COPY! I TRIED REALLY HARD TO MAKE THIS! & wat ze zeggen is precies overgenomen van de Drama Serie,
    dus engels ^-^..Het is bijna het zelfde als de Drama serie alleen de hoofdpersonen zijn wat aangepast & er gebeuren andere dingen..<33

http://www.quizlet.nl/quiz/272181/brown-sugar-macchiatomeetthecrew/

SPECIAL THANKS FOR WANTED! omdat ze zo lief is om hem in de spotlight te zetten ><

LikeYourTheBestHoney..<33

Hehe geen dank! ik vond het namelijk één van de leukste orginele series hier (A)

ENGELS IS THE BEST!

Famous Niké

JAAA ENGELS! hahah veel beter voor mij,, sinds dat ik in New York woon gaat het wat bad bad bad met mijn Dutch (A)

Girls love Ben&jerry's more then you.

haha oké

LikeYourTheBestHoney..<33

engels is cool.

De wereld is weer plat ja. Op je bolle bips na.

jejaj ik ga em maken :)

The awkward moment when a sentence doesn’t end the way you think it octopus.

Ik vind dat irritant , dus sorry , ik ga hem niet maken :Y)

Life is a fashionshow, the street is our catwalk.

Ik vind dat irritant , dus sorry , ik ga hem niet maken :Y)

me 2 sorry !

' niks is wat het zijn moet '

(...)

me 2 sorry !
    me 3
    Engels lees ik wel als ik op school ben :'D

Aaww,, i do love englisch ^-^

Girls love Ben&jerry's more then you.

hmm ik probeer wel even, ik lees sowieso liever in het Engels dan in het Nederlands.

BAM!