• De laatste drie waren: (in deze volgorde, ik doe niet mee)


    Kern

    Takamasa

    Yuanfen

    Nix

    [ bericht aangepast op 22 april 2015 - 16:12 ]


    I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

    Oakheart.

    [ bericht aangepast op 22 april 2015 - 16:16 ]


    And I'm nothing. You've always said you want nothing.

    Shawn


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Shawn


    I've hurt you again. How foolish can one man be?

    Amphiro~


    Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]

    Esca


    I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

    Killua


    Het roddelblad in mij zit gelijk te roepen, 'Girl, spill the teaaaa!' - Maxime

    Bundy


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Esca


    We dwaalden en verdwaalden en noemden sterren naar onszelf.

    Oakheart schreef:
    Esca


    Such a useless spell.

    Chemicals

    Chemicals


    16 - 09 - '17

    Dylazing


    We dwaalden en verdwaalden en noemden sterren naar onszelf.

    Oakheart schreef:
    Dylazing


    I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

    Dylazing


    We are only a moment.