• Ahw... To Cute...

http://youtu.be/kxYNseMvCoc

[ bericht aangepast op 27 sep 2014 - 20:34 ]

MLP

wacht wat

My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio

Kan je ook het linkje in een YT ding plaatsen zodat we het kunnen afspelen? Anders lukt het niet, haha. (:

Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.

Sorry, not my cup of tea. :Y)

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Nu durf ik het niet te openen :'D

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Boggess schreef:

Geen zorgen, het is gewoon een kinderliedje met een animatietijger in, haha. :'D

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Oh...kaaaaay :'D

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Ik dacht even aan die tijger die die ene man heeft opgevreten in de dierentuin, lol.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Boggess schreef:

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Macabre schreef:
    Ik dacht even aan die tijger die die ene man heeft opgevreten in de dierentuin, lol.

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

Novoselic schreef:

Sorry, not my cup of tea. :Y)

You know, sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast gets angry.

Ben ik de enige die toch eventjes moest grinniken? :')

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

Wat doet die tijger in vredesnaam op de savanne? Het lijkt alsof ze een scene uit de Lion King hebben nagemaakt met een Simba die een andere kleur vacht heeft. x')

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan