• Uiteraard is dit iets wat iedereen zich al eeuwigheden afvraagt. Goed nieuws! Je hoeft slechts hier te klikken om het antwoord te krijgen. Je kunt kiezen voor een volkomen willekeurige naam of een die is "gebaseerd" op je mensennaam. Ikzelf verwacht vanaf vandaag Tulip Sparkle Head te worden genoemd en als ik me ooit aanmeld op een datingsite is dit de bio die ik daar kan plakken: "Tulip is a little bossy boots. She is as sparkly as the milky way, and she brings the autumn leaves."

Dus, wat is jouw eenhoornnaam? (bloos)

Selfie! (heart2)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Forget-Me-Not Velvet Lashes
    Forget-Me-Not Velvet Lashes is mischievous and nosey. She is has a nose as soft as kitten, and she casts magical spells.

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

Bluebell Charming Hooves
    Bluebell is an eccentric genius with a big imagination. She is charming and cheerful, and she likes to tap dance on rooftops.

Oh well.. ik weet wat mijn nieuwe hobby wordt, tapdansen lijkt me gewéldig

Valar Morghulis.

Carrot Sparkle Head < hahahaha

Carrot is an eccentric genius with a big imagination. He is as sparkly as the milky way, and he brings the autumn leaves

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Heather Dapple Pony

Heather is a little monkey who is always getting into trouble. She is a dappled beauty, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 12:07 ]

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

My unicorn name is:
    Daffodil Lovely Rump
    Daffodil is very cute. She is as lovely as the day is long, and she melts the snow and brings the warm weather.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Die gif, lol :'D

Windflower Cheeky Hooves
    Windflower is silly and lovable. She is cheeky and cheerful, and she likes to tap dance on rooftops.

I actually like this one :'D

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Heather Jolly Cheeks

Heather is a little monkey who is always getting into trouble. She is a jolly, brightly-coloured pony, and she casts happiness spells.

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Random:

Daffodil Delightful Hooves
    Daffodil is very cute. She is a delight to be around, and she likes to tap dance on rooftops.

Mijn naam:

Daffodil Charming Legs
    Daffodil is very cute. She is charming and cheerful, and she dances away the thunderstorms.

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

Violet Snowy Legs
    Violet loves to look after the other unicorns. She is as white as the driven snow, and she dances away the thunderstorms.

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

Mylintis schreef:
    Dat is de mooiste en stralendste selfie die ik ooit gezien heb. :x

Mijn random en op mijn eigen naam gebaseerde namen:
    Primrose Pretty Pony
    Primrose is rebellious and strong-willed.She is as pretty as a picture, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

Pansy Pink Damsel
    Pansy is good-humoured and always in high spirits. She is pink like the sunset,and she brings great fortune and riches.

Echt geen idee welke ik moet aannemen. Identiteitscrisis. :/

Neem gewoon beide namen. Primrose Pansy Pretty Pink Pony Damsel, met als niet zo heel geheime kracht tongbrekers. (bloos)

Pumbaa schreef:
    Forget-Me-Not Lovely Legs is mijn eigen naam
    Forget-Me-Not is mischievous and nosey. She is as lovely as the day is long, and she dances away the thunderstorms.

Lavender Pink Saddle random
    Lavender is a prankster who loves to have fun. She is pink like the sunset, and she brings happy dreams and sweet sleep.

Haha, ik zie nu al helemaal een eenhoorn voor me die een dance off heeft met een hoop donkere wolken om ze weg te jagen. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

PianoMan schreef:
    Carrot Sparkle Head < hahahaha

Carrot is an eccentric genius with a big imagination. He is as sparkly as the milky way, and he brings the autumn leaves

Hé, blijkbaar zijn we familie. Hallo mede-Sparkle Head. :3

Harcourt schreef:
    Die gif, lol :'D

Windflower Cheeky Hooves
    Windflower is silly and lovable. She is cheeky and cheerful, and she likes to tap dance on rooftops.

I actually like this one :'D

Supernatural heeft overal gifs voor, zelfs eenhoorns. :Y) En een eenhoorn die iemand op zijn hoorn spietst, maar het lijkt me beter geen belastend materiaal op het internet te plaatsen.

Oh my gawd...

Daisy Dapple Rump
    Daisy is a very clever horse with deep, mysterious eyes. She is a dappled beauty, and she melts the snow and brings the warm weather.

Plum Dainty Mane < Met mijn eigen naam
    Plum is poetic and romantic. She is dainty and graceful, and she casts love spells

Snapdragon Candy Damsel < Random
    Snapdragon is kind and caring. She is as sweet as candy, and she brings great fortune and riches

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. - Coco Chanel

Square schreef:
    (...)

Supernatural heeft overal gifs voor, zelfs eenhoorns. :Y) En een eenhoorn die iemand op zijn hoorn spietst, maar het lijkt me beter geen belastend materiaal op het internet te plaatsen.

Hahah helloo!

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Daffodil Dainty Saddle.
    Daffodil is very cute. She is dainty and graceful, and she brings happy dreams and sweet sleep.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you