• Uiteraard is dit iets wat iedereen zich al eeuwigheden afvraagt. Goed nieuws! Je hoeft slechts hier te klikken om het antwoord te krijgen. Je kunt kiezen voor een volkomen willekeurige naam of een die is "gebaseerd" op je mensennaam. Ikzelf verwacht vanaf vandaag Tulip Sparkle Head te worden genoemd en als ik me ooit aanmeld op een datingsite is dit de bio die ik daar kan plakken: "Tulip is a little bossy boots. She is as sparkly as the milky way, and she brings the autumn leaves."

Dus, wat is jouw eenhoornnaam? (bloos)

Selfie! (heart2)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Dat is de mooiste en stralendste selfie die ik ooit gezien heb. :x

Mijn random en op mijn eigen naam gebaseerde namen:
    Primrose Pretty Pony
    Primrose is rebellious and strong-willed.She is as pretty as a picture, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

Pansy Pink Damsel
    Pansy is good-humoured and always in high spirits. She is pink like the sunset,and she brings great fortune and riches.

Echt geen idee welke ik moet aannemen. Identiteitscrisis. :/

"Die Erinnerung ist das einzige Paradies, aus dem wir nicht vertrieben werden können."

Marigold Sparkle Filly

Marigold is as sweet as a Shetland pony. She is as sparkly as the milky way, and she casts spells of plenty and bounty.

En met mijn echte naam:

Peachy Sweet Foal

Peachy is a gifted singer and musician. She is as sweet as a sugar lump, and she protects children from bad dreams.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 8:14 ]

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

Daisy Pink Nostrils < Met mijn eigen naam.
    Daisy is a very clever horse with deep, mysterious eyes. She is pink like the sunset, and she dances in clouds of falling stars.

Fern Blue Tail < Random
    Fern likes to tease the other unicorns. She is as blue as the sky, and she brings the snow in the winter.

Well, die twee klinken tegenstrijdig met elkaar :'D.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Tulip Beautiful Head Mijn eigen naam
    Tulip is a little bossy boots. She is as beautiful as the morning, and she brings the autumn leaves.

Peachy Silky Girl Random
    Peachy is a gifted singer and musician.She is has a mane as silky as a cat's tail, and she casts spells of beauty.

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

Forget-Me-Not Lovely Legs is mijn eigen naam
    Forget-Me-Not is mischievous and nosey. She is as lovely as the day is long, and she dances away the thunderstorms.

Lavender Pink Saddle random
    Lavender is a prankster who loves to have fun. She is pink like the sunset, and she brings happy dreams and sweet sleep.

-

Heather Jolly Cheeks
    Heather is a little monkey who is always getting into trouble. She is a jolly, brightly-coloured pony, and she casts happiness spells.

Haha. En dat is dus gekozen uit mijn eigen naam. Ik heb nooit geweten dat ik dit in me had ^^

Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor. Maester > Zaldrizes

Poppy Beautiful Girl
    Poppy is quick-witted and bright as a spark. She is as beautiful as the morning, and she casts spells of beauty.

Hehe :Y)

wat was dit ookalweer

Helleborine Candy Legs Met mijn naam
    Helleborine is very lucky and always succeeds. She is as sweet as candy, and she dances away the thunderstorms.

Violet Pied Mare Random
    Violet loves to look after the other unicorns. She is gaily piebald like a pony, and she dances on the spindrift as the tides change.

Windy Delightful Stallion
    Windy is silly and lovable. He is a delight to be around, and he dances on the spindrift as the tides change.

Oh God no....

Take me to wonderland

Snapdragon Celestial Legs
    Snapdragon is kind and caring. She is as dark as the night sky, and she dances away the thunderstorms.

Dit is veel te leuk, hahaha. :3

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Daisy Pied Reins

Everybody wants forever, I just want to burn up bright...

Violet Pretty Nose
    Violet loves to look after the other unicorns. She is as pretty as a picture, and she makes wishes into horses.

Ik maak van wensen, paarden. This is way too cute!

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 10:33 ]

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin

Primrose Rainbow Mane
    Primrose is rebellious and strong-willed. She is rainbow-coloured and bright, and she casts love spells.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Heather Snowy Lady
    Heather is a little monkey who is always getting into trouble. She is as white as the driven snow, and she changes the weather.

What do we say to the god of death? ''Not today.''

Random: Forget-Me-Not Darling Pony
    Forget-Me-Not is mischievous and nosey. She is a darling horse, spotty like a Dalmatian, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds

Met eigen naam: Daffodil Blue Rump
    Daffodil is very cute. She is as blue as the sky, and she melts the snow and brings the warm weather.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 11:05 ]

26 - 02 - '16