• First of all het is echt al veel te lang geleden dat ik een topic als deze heb aangemaakt. Vanity, ik hou van je. Ook al ben je de grootste "niet net woord" die ik ken. I declare you my love; have fun with it.

Wilt iemand anders nog een confession doen?

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

We're all mad here.

Json schreef:
    (...)

Because I found it, and I guess so did other people kinda immature that she felt the need to react.

And I apologized, did I not? ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Can you please stop this? I do not want a bloody fight with you. Please be mature and just stop trying to insult me. It's not working, sweetie. I dont 'think' I'm good at English, I know I am. That's why I live in Northampton and why I've won a local writing contest in that language.
    Please just stop argueing. I have.

waauw gefeliciteerd meid. Noem me geen 'sweety' dat is denigrerend.

Ever thought of the fact that people just like to talk in English, even if they're not speaking it perfectly?
    En Vanity, je had inderdaad gewoon de excuses kunnen accepteren en het laten gaan, net als dat je in de eerste plaats er niet op had hoeven te reageren.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2013 - 22:08 ]

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

And I apologized, did I not? ^^

Ja voor dat deel.

We're all mad here.

I'm out.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2013 - 22:07 ]

We're all mad here.

Finley schreef:
    (...)

I dislike you strongly. Just sayin' sweetcheeks.

Love you 2 (:

Plenilunium schreef:
    Ever though of the fact that people just like to talk in English, even if they're not speaking it perfectly?
    En Vanity, je had inderdaad gewoon de excuses kunnen accepteren en het laten gaan, net als dat je in de eerste plaats er niet op had hoeven te reageren.

nee dankje

DeVanity schreef:
    (...)

waauw gefeliciteerd meid. Noem me geen 'sweety' dat is denigrerend.

See, this kind of stuff is just showing that you're too immature to let this all go... I feel sorry for you. (See, now that is denigrating.)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

DeVanity schreef:
    (...)

Love you 2 (:

Please be crucified <3

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Mensen, probeer het beleefd te houden.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

See, this kind of stuff is just showing that you're too immature to let this all go... I feel sorry for you. (See, now that is denigrating.)

Hazte luego maduran y dejan en paz?

We're all mad here.

In ieder geval past haar username perfect bij haar karakter ^^

The truth is, once you learn how to die, you learn how to live. - Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom

DeVanity schreef:
    (...)

nee dankje

En dit is waarom er een ruzie is. Je kan ook gewoon adviezen opvolgen en de excuses accepteren, nee, je gaat bitchy reageren. Had je daar al aangedacht?

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

hahaha nee ik vind het gewoon grappig, maar denk wat je wil

Plenilunium schreef:
    (...)
    En dit is waarom er een ruzie is. Je kan ook gewoon adviezen opvolgen en de excuses accepteren, nee, je gaat bitchy reageren. Had je daar al aangedacht?

nee maar dankje