• Druk op CNTR-V of met de rechtermuisknop en dan op plakken. Post dat hier(;

Mijne:
    http://i44.tinypic.com/10d8pxg.jpg

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

[ bericht aangepast op 9 okt 2013 - 16:47 ]

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ed83143d755517605005152363240171/tumblr_mj406x18HM1rmjvgpo2_500.gif

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. - Coco Chanel

"Of die interesseerd et geen kloot, [naam] dat is ook een mogelijkheid, zo gaat ook als ge ziet dat mensen iets gezien hebben en dan gewoon niet stemmen (ik noem geen namen ofzo)"

Een reactie op facebook door een van mijn klasgenoten. Prachtige bewoording en grammatica. En ook heel tactvol, aangezien ik één van de personen ben waarvan hij de naam niet wil noemen, maar iedereen wel weet waar het over gaat. Dus ja, dat moest ik even met een vriendin bespreken en vandaar dat ik die reactie gekopieerd had.

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Je profielfoto is echt prachtig.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

http://oi41.tinypic.com/dzaw5w.jpg

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Union J Diary Secrets

This week we saw George's Diary. Here it is...

Just had a lazy day off!! Went shopping with my little sister and ended up buying more hats!!! I think I should stop, I have too many! Tonight we are all going to the woods to creep ourselves out on a midnight walk! Aghhhh - Change of plan! So me and my friends are really spontaneous and make decisions at the last second, so, WE'RE OFF TO THE BEACH! It's like 3 hours away! Staying in the car overnight as well, should be scary!!! Maybe we could find a woods near the beach!

This week we saw Josh's Diary. Here it is...

Today (14th March) we were luckily enough to be invited for a Red Nose Day special at Radio 1! Many idols of mine such as Jessie J and David Walliams were there! As well as people I play frequently on my iPod (Little Mix, Rizzle Kicks, Conor Maynard)! It was an honour to be on the radio alongside those people.

We had to complete a "cinnamon challenge" for Red Nose Day...it was Little Mix vs Union J. It basically entailed being fed a big spoon full of cinnamon powder (gross) I had to go first and it quite literally ended in tears. As soon as I tried to swallow the dry powder I started to choke...it felt like I couldn't breathe, my eyes started to water and my nose started to run in front of everyone (you can imagine how embarrassed I felt).

After a few hours of my head being over the toilet, lots of water and some spicy pizza I was feeling fine again!

We had an amazing time at Radio 1 and thoroughly enjoyed getting involved for a great charity. Hopefully we will be able to go back there again soon.

Here is a photo to remember Union J's first ever Red Nose Day!!!

Lots of love Joshua x

This week we saw Jaymi's Diary. Here it is...

We've been doing online promotion today, been filming some exciting stuff for our Website and YouTube channel, meeting fans out on the street and getting some great feedback from everyone.

Looking forward to heading back to mine and JJ's flat for some food and a movie night :)

Loads of love
    Jaymi x

This week has beeeen soooooo busy!!! We have been doing loads of photoshoots and interviews for all of you to tumble and tweet about!! So much fun!

We have all been really hyper too! Especially Josh with his random outbursts! Do you like my new bike?? ;) This is my other photo of the week I couldn't choose!

George
    x

This week we saw Josh's diary, here it is...

I took an incredible trip to my first fish and chip shop for over a year the other day! It was full of fish and chips funnily enough! The strangest thing happened...the lady serving me was my old geography teacher at school!!

This is very random but it was the weirdest thing ever lol!

So yeah I had fish and chips and then went home and watched Lord Of The Rings!!

Josh x

Very exciting week leading up to the first radio play of Carry You (eeeeeek!)

We've also recorded 2 NEW songs for the album whoop whoop!

I've been planning Olly's Safari themed birthday party :o) Lots of inflatable animals haha!

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
    Jaymi xx

This week we saw JJ's Diary. Here it is...

Amazing week with our debut single Carry You being released and played on the radio!!!

Very nervous time for us as we didn't know what the response would be from everyone listening!!!

As you can see the response was great as we hit hitting No.1 on the trend list thanks to all of you!!! :-)

Massive thanks for everyone who is supporting us and this song is for all of you

Much love #illcarryyou

JJxx

YAY IT'S MY TURN AGAIN!

This week has been incredible for so many reasons! One, the VIDEO WENT LIVE, and two, I got a delivery of 50 brownies sent to my apartment! Haha! Yummmmm.

Back to the video! Do you like it? We hope you do! I had to skate board for 4 hours in the snow and it was freeeeeezing but it was all worth it!

We also did a photoshoot at go ape which was cool, we felt like real life monkies!!

Until next time jCats!!!
    Love you!
    George x

Last week we got the chance to go down the red carpet (well it was white but you know what I mean lol) for the new Star Trek film!!! At one point we were behind Chris Pine and in front of Simon Pegg...Two of the biggest actors in the world! It was so surreal. The film was also insane, a must watch and think everyone will love love love it.

This is just another example of why being in Union J is a dream come true, I get to go to events like this with my three best friends!

Josh x

It's been a great week. We've been doing loads of fun photo shoots, getting to wear some crazy clothes. We also went to the studio to record some great songs for the album arrgghhh CAN'T WAIT!

And my new car arrived this week :o) I have loved driving around in the sunshine :o) I've not quite worked out what all the buttons do but I'm sure I'll soon find out.

Jaymi x

This week we saw JJ's Diary. Here it is...

Travelling around Britain for a week of radio interviews whoop!

First off sunny Scotland then lastly to the south coast.

Loving the hills and scenery in Scotland.

JJ x

AGHHHH!!! Only a few days now until the single is out and you guys can finally buy it! What a crazy couple of months it's been getting everything ready! On Wednesday we were practicing for the Summertime Ball and it finally hit us that we were going to be performing in front of 80,000 people! That's mad!

Anyway I have to go and get ready for Britain's Got More Talent, we are performing Carry You! It's going to be weird going back to those studios again! :op

Love you all!!!

George x

We went and did Friday Download which is an amazing CBBC programme and surprisingly is shown on a Friday lol! We met some wicked people and got to sing our debut single Carry You in front of an amazing audience! We also got to do a duet with Dionne from the Friday Download team of presenters! She was incredible and is Amy Winehouse's niece and wow does she take after her!

However one thing happened to me which I want to forget lol. As I was walking to stage I fell over with a cup of hot lemon in my hand. I fell flat on my face and made the stage more like a swimming pool!

But it was amazing and make sure you tune into Friday Download this Friday at 5:30pm.
    Josh x

This week we saw JJ's diary, here it is...

One of my favourite parts of being in Union J... "The Studio"!

This is where the magic happens! We spend a lot of time here but it's great fun. This is where Carry You was cut. We are currently working on our album which is to be released later in the year. Because of this we are spending as much time here as we can making sure that the album and the next single are going to be the best they can be.

JJ xx

This week we saw Georges diary, here it is...
    Union J diary Secrets - George

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY CHOSEN THE SECOND SINGLE!!! AGHHHH!!

That is THE best way to start a mailer isn't it! Haha! What have you guys been up too? We have done soooo much, but today we finally made a decision on the second single and I can't wait for you to hear it! I have heard a little secret about the music video that you may like ;) the more the better 'eh!

Talking about music videos have you seen the new Carry You music video for Kick Ass 2?! How mental is that!? WE'RE IN A HOLLYWOOD SUPER HERO MOVIE! AGHH! It actually makes me laugh so much when i think of that! Look!! Here's a link and some screengrabs!

MADNESS! Haha! If you need something to cool you down after that here have some of my favourite thing in the world! SNOG!
    Yumm! Anyway! So we did a bit of travelling over the weekend. We went to Pontypool in Wales to perform then the day after flew all the way to Jersey which was AMAZING! Oh forgot to mention JJ spotted a poster for the Magazines and TV Screens Tour, and took a photo because he's all proud. So I did the same :P

JLS were on the flight with us and what wicked boys they are! So fun to hang around with, so after the gig we all decided to go out together. The four of us were so happy to be out having fun and enjoying life!

Haha don't know if JJ got the memo saying "CHEEEEESE!" haha! So after a long night of fun, the next day, we flew back to England to choose the second single! That leads us to today! It's been a crazy fun week and we have loved seeing you guys in Wales and Jersey, can't wait to give the rest of you hugs soon! George X

This week we saw Josh's diary, here it is...

Alright Jcats!

My week has been bananas!!!

At the beginning of the week we were in the studio recording part of the second single!! However I found this rather difficult after a late night out with the JLS boys and James Arthur the night before haha! But I managed lol :)

We then had a couple of days of which was beautiful. But then came Friday night. A couple of members from my family said we were going to go for a low key early birthday meal. However I had no idea that my WHOLE family and two best friends were going to be there! It was a proper SUPRISE kind of thing! It was amazing to see all my family as I don't get to see them as much anymore. I am so lucky to have them :)

The weekend came and we celebrated George's birthday on the Saturday by doing an amazing gig in Liverpool! We drove all the way back home and the boys woke me up at 12am to let me know I was officially 21! Bless them.

Sunday was a crazy day, not only was it my birthday but we had a concert in Kent and Manchester all on the same day. Management said it was only possible if we got a helicopter from Kent to Manchester! So off we popped like Royal Marines in this helicopter...after 5 minutes Jaymi and George were asleep and JJ and I were loving life. That didn't last for long as 15 minutes after that I was nodding off lol. The boys let me sit in the front of the helicopter and the pilot must of thought I was a right weirdo dribbling all over my leg whilst asleep haha.

Click here to see us in the helicopter!

All in all it was an amazing week and I already look forward to the next few weeks :)

The Boys and I were looking through all our fanmail and I have to say a HUGE thank you to all of you guys out there who have helped make my birthday the best one yet! All your cards presents were amazing and I can't thank you all enough. I'm so lucky to have you all and to have my amazing family. My mum made me an incredible picture book of my whole life and it made me cry, it was so lovely.

Click here to see some of Josh's eBirthday Cards
    + send him one!

Next week we are presenting Daybreak so we started the preparation work for this! I actually have to do HOMEWORK for the first time since school (to be honest I didn't even do homework then lol)!

Have an amazing weeeeeek everyone :D See you on Daybreak!

Josh xxx

This week we took a look into Jaymi's diary...

Monday morning 4-30am OUCH! Don't think I've ever been up so early, but its day one of presenting Daybreak! So excited to try something new. I was so nervous, singing in front of thousands of people is fine but talking on live telly is a different matter, but it was such an amazing experience and I really loved it. All the boys were fantastic and really looked like TV presenters! Fingers crossed one day we'll have our own tv show, how awesome would that be!?

At Daybreak we also met Chloe who stars in Kick-Ass 2, which I still can't believe that were in. She was really lovely and can't wait to see the film!!

It has been long days all week but has been so worth it because we've been having photoshoots for our DEBUT album ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! I can't wait for you all to hear our music! We've worked really hard on it to make you guys proud!

And we went back to see all our X Factor family to film for the new series, it was really surreal to be back with everyone. Missed them all so much so had lots of fun!

Love you guys see ya'll very soon,

Jaymi x

Diary Secrets: This week we saw JJ's diary...

At last I finally managed to get a long lie-in!

Last week we were presenting Daybreak, which was so exciting, yet at the same time so frightening too...

Here is a picture of mine and Jaymi's first day in the studio!

One of the highlights of the week was when we met actress Chloe Moretz from Kick Ass, which if you haven't heard we have a feature part in Kick Ass 2 and it's out now so go and check it out!!!

On Saturday we went to Crewe in Cheshire to perform at J16 Total Access Live. We met a lot of our old friends there and the crowd were soooo loud. So massive thanks to everyone who came there and supported us.

This week we saw George's diary...

IT'S THE MONKEY'S GO AT WRITING THE DIARY! Yay! I have been looking forward to this week for such a long time and it's finally come!!! WE HAVE INDIVIDUAL TWITTERS! AGGGHHH! They are so fun, we can write any crazy thing that comes into our minds and we don't have to sign off with our name all the time; the quicker the tweet, the more of you beautiful people we can talk to!

You all know I love art, graphics, and designing stuff so I has so much fun designing my Twitter banner and background! Here it is, what do you think?

I think the bio is pretty spot on! :P So weird seeing the blue tick next to our names too! #Verified #YAY

Less about digital life, more about real life! *Yeah that is a real thing George* Jaymi and I went to V Festival which was sooooo much fun! Saw loads of people and hung around with some good friends. Even Niall was running around enjoying himself!

Funniest moment was watching Jaymi laugh his head off at a crazy girl drinking her drink straight from a Tea Pot. MADNESS! Guess that's just what happens at festivals. We wouldn't know, V was our first one and we loved it!

On a slightly more quiff worthy note, JJ and I went out for a meal to celebrate moving into our new apartments! We are literally next door neighbours it's going to be sooo much fun! We decided we are going to make a den in one of the rooms with a cinema and games console in! FUN TIMES! :D

Overall it's been such an amazing week! See you soon!

Oh wait forgot to add, we also chose the video for the new single, and decided on the album cover!

Loooooooooooove You All Hundreds And Thousands!
    Signing off,
    George X

This week we saw Josh's diary...

It's been a great couple of week's of fun, friends and food!

It started a couple of Friday's ago when we played a secret gig for Lincs FM in a little village called Chapel St Leonards.

We didn't announce the gig until the morning of the show, when on air we revealed we would be there.

It was a long crazy drive, but well worth it as the crowd were amazing... I almost wanted to get my own bucket and spade out and join in the fun (cringe but true lol)

That night all the boys and I went for a tasty curry. It was a proper boys night out with us ordering the full works and everything that goes along with it.

For those who want to know I was on the chicken korma... something that's not too hot lol.

Saturday it was off to Liverpool where we played the International Music Festival. It was the loudest crowd I've heard for AGES AND I DECIDED TO JUMP DOWN AND JOIN EVERYONE IN THE CROWD........HOWEVER I KNOCKED MY TEETH WITH THE MICROPHONE :(

The best bit was the sun came out for us and even our tour manager Martin was getting in the mood for the sun!

A quick Nando's later and it was home to enjoy the bank holiday we had in England. I spent it all with my friends and had a wicked weekend and a lazy Sunday........with a duvet and a film....hmmmmm

In other news, we found out that we won the best newcomer award in WE Love Pop magazine.

Thank you so much to all who voted for us... It's our first award, so don't tell the other boys, but it's going straight on my mantelpiece ;)

Next week we shoot the video to our brand new single, so watch out for more news about that. Until then!

Josh xx love you all.....rock on ;)

This week we saw Jaymi's diary...

This has been an amazing week!

To start, MTV invited us to perform 5 songs off our album. It was incredible to sing the songs we've worked hard on for months! I've watched MTV Live since I was a kid and now I'm actually performing my songs it's mad!

We then had our last summertime festival gigs at Fusion Festival in Birmingham and Sundown Festival in Norfolk. The crowds were so immense that we decided to jump into the crowd haha! Josh jumped a little bit too hard and hurt his knee but he carried on like a machine. If he wasn't able to walk I probably would have said do you want me to carry you...

And to finish off, we filmed our music video for Beautiful Life. It was an amazing day. The actors were amazing and I cannot wait for you guys to see it *whoop!*

This week we saw JJ's diary...

Well the day finally arrived, our second single to radio, Beautiful Life. It was an early start there as we had to be at Capital FM for 7am. We had an interview with Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon, it was great! Hope you all like the single!!!! #UnionJBeautifulLife

We had such an exciting week. We have been up to sooo much! Last Wednesday we went to perform at the National Lottery Awards. This was a great thing for us to do as it was for an amazing cause. Awards were given out for all the unsung heroes across Britain. At the end of the show we got to perform Beautiful Life. It's only the second time we've performed that song in front of people, hope you tuned in!

See you soon!

JJ xxx

[ bericht aangepast op 9 okt 2013 - 17:22 ]

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

Foto van mijn story Op kamp.

•I

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Niks. (':

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

Shaughnessy schreef:

Vind ik leuk.

"Aan de andere kant ben ik je ook dankbaar. Als ik niet naar London was gestuurd, zou ik hier niet zitten met een.. Het doet pijn om het te zeggen, maar het is waar en ik kan feiten niet negeren - met een talentvolle en beroemde boyband als openingsact. Alsnog."

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

I joined b4 you.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Soms, een enkele keer,
    met heel veel moeite en voornamelijk toevallig
    lukt het iemand
    om met beide armen zijn verdriet te omvatten.
    Hij tilt het op.
    Laat de deur niet op slot zijn, nu…
    Hij duwt hem open met zijn knie
    en loopt met grote breedsporige passen naar buiten.
    Kijk uit! roept hij
    want het verdriet is zo groot dat hij er niet overheen kan kijken
    en doorzichtig is het nooit.
    Ver weg, in een sloot of op een drassige plek
    onder populieren
    of achter een sche schutting tussen oude autobanden,
    speelgoed, resten van een vuur,
    gooit hij het neer

en fluitend loopt hij terug naar huis.

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque