• Hey guys. I've had a couple of people telling me I'm faking being English. And my friend said a lot of you can't understand that someone can be English and be on Q, so I made ya'll a nice little video.
    If you don't understand what I'm saying when my accent goes silly, just tell me and I'll tell you what I said.
    Hey guys. Ik heb een paar mensen vertellen me dat ik faken dat Engels. En mijn vriend zei dat veel van jullie kan niet begrijpen dat iemand kan Engels zijn en op Q, dus maakte ik jullie allemaal een leuke video.
    Als je niet begrijpt wat ik zeg als mijn accent gaat domme, vertel me en ik zal je vertellen wat ik zei.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

I love your accent. (:

Reading a good book is like taking a journey.

Draculea schreef:
    Well I already knew you were English. How rude of people to say that you're fake. :\

My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio

Praelectio schreef:
    I love your accent. (:

Thank you so much (: (flower)

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Loved the accents part, ghehe. Shame your mic 'stammered' a bit, though, especially at the start. ><
    But people seriously thought you're faking being English? That's just... well, stupid. Why would anyone fake that?

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Really? O.O Thank you :3

And the part when I could see the street, I was like they are riding wrong. I don't think that if I ever go to England that I should ever go anywhere with a cab/taxi because I will be like, you're riding wrong and go crazy.

Physics is awesome

Quite awesome, a Brittish person on Quizlet.
    How did you find it?

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Wiarda schreef:
    Loved the accents part, ghehe. Shame your mic 'stammered' a bit, though, especially at the start. ><
    But people seriously thought you're faking being English? That's just... well, stupid. Why would anyone fake that?

I can guess why. There have been a lot of fakers on Quizlet, so people tend to not believe something.

But yeah, you are definitely English.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 aug 2013 - 22:32 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Typical. (cat).

Amy, bro, you rock. End of story.

:D.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Ehh, what? Did you seriously get those messages that you were fake being English? ._. Omg, such.. losers.

Hehe, and yes, I think England is beautiful, hehe. I had to say that :D. Even if I never have been to England. It's still on my 'Bucket-list'. :x

[ bericht aangepast op 10 aug 2013 - 22:42 ]

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Ackerman schreef:
    Quite awesome, a Brittish person on Quizlet.
    How did you find it?

Escritura is her fiancé and Dutch and was on this website before Amy was ^^

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Pfsh. Too all those fucking sceptics that've called Amy a fake, I've seen this girl, talked to her, cuddled her and have pictures with her so you can all screw yourselves and sod off, not in that particular order, because there's few people as genuine as she is!

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

PercyWood schreef:
    (...)
    Escritura is her fiancé and Dutch and was on this website before Amy was ^^

Ah, explains it all. (krul)

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Asdkfewaejwiuwhgiu.
    Amy! You're so cute :3 And very easily amused. And very easily distracted x'D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Why are they saying that? I mean if you are english why would you lie about it? And I believe you by your word.

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Haha I loved that moment when you said that you acent goes whohahahwieu when you are nervous. I laughed hihih.
    And I love the moment you tried to speak Dutch too. I totaly believe/beleve (stupid word) you are English because Elise told me a time ago heheh ^^

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.