• Hey guys. I've had a couple of people telling me I'm faking being English. And my friend said a lot of you can't understand that someone can be English and be on Q, so I made ya'll a nice little video.
    If you don't understand what I'm saying when my accent goes silly, just tell me and I'll tell you what I said.
    Hey guys. Ik heb een paar mensen vertellen me dat ik faken dat Engels. En mijn vriend zei dat veel van jullie kan niet begrijpen dat iemand kan Engels zijn en op Q, dus maakte ik jullie allemaal een leuke video.
    Als je niet begrijpt wat ik zeg als mijn accent gaat domme, vertel me en ik zal je vertellen wat ik zei.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Awh, my cutie babygirl being all kinds of adorable and cute and I love you, baby.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

^ Thát is so cute! :p

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

You and your accent are so cute. Stupid people who says you're fake, cause you aren't :')

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Vlahos schreef:
    ^ Thát is so cute! :p

In real life, people often complain. We're a very cutsey-couple. ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I would love to visit Britain not being a tourist - I hate being a tourist. You don't mind meeting complete strangers some time in your life, do you?

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Walternate schreef:
    I would love to visit Britain not being a tourist - I hate being a tourist. You don't mind meeting complete strangers some time in your life, do you?

Nope XD

And thank you everyone for all your nice comments :3 you're all so lovely <3

Also, after watching the vid, I have to say; you liar. You do bite, you bloody fannibal. :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Ah you're cute :3

i put the fun in funeral

Theodora schreef:
    Also, after watching the vid, I have to say; you liar. You do bite, you bloody fannibal. :')

Okay, I do bite occasionally :'D It's usually a sign of affection!

Remain schreef:
    Ah you're cute :3

Ahh, nee XD thank you :3

Finley schreef:
    Thank you everyone! :') but my accent isn't cute o3o

you're right...
    IT'S EPIC! Really cool to hear your voice :D.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Hashirama schreef:
    (...)
    you're right...
    IT'S EPIC! Really cool to hear your voice :D.

NO IT'S NOT XD Is it? O.o

Aw, really cute accent :'D.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Leon should be on Q as well :3
    That would be purrrrfect (bloos)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    Leon should be on Q as well :3
    That would be purrrrfect (bloos)

Me and Leon just laughed. XD He doesn't want to learn Dutch, and he won't be able to use Q at all :')

But but but - okays (no_chears)