• Percy Weasley has been fighting to be the best all his life. He gets good grades, he's responsible; he'll always be on top. But that pressure will take it's toll on a person. As the seventh year draws to a close, Percy notices he seems to be breaking. He's struggling to keep his grades perfect, keep his family out of trouble and keep his girlfriend happy.
    While Percy's whole life spirals out of control, he struggles to find peace and happiness. Darkness closes in on Percy's mind and threatens to crush him.
    And just when Percy thinks he can't take it anymore, Oliver Wood walks into the picture. And to his surprise, this not only complicates things, but also brings a strange kind of happiness. A happiness that's doomed to be crushed.

This story includes:
    * Homophobia
    * Self-harm
    * Mental instability
    * 16+

[ bericht aangepast op 17 sep 2013 - 0:42 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

It's awesome. And terrible. Terribly awesome. :9~

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Square schreef:

I have to be honest, a compliment like that coming from a writer as amazing as you... it means a lot. ^^ So thank you.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I... You hurt my feelings with the first chap... But I still love it :3

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

I love it!

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Square schreef:

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

Aw. thanks guys. (:

PercyWood schreef:
    I... You hurt my feelings with the first chap... But so I still obviously love it :3

Echte, rauwe Perciverangst. Ik heb hierop zitten wachten, echt waar.

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Beetje jammer dat het volledig engels is en volgens mij ligt het niveau van taalgebruik best hoog.=x
    Ik weet niet of ik dat goed kan lezen en dat terwijl ik de beste was bij engels van mijn klas.D=

[ bericht aangepast op 16 aug 2013 - 19:12 ]

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

SPECS schreef:
    Beetje jammer dat het volledig engels is en volgens mij licht het niveau van taalgebruik best hoog.=x
    Ik weet niet of ik dat goed kan lezen en dat terwijl ik de beste was bij engels van mijn klas.D=

Je kan het altijd proberen. Anders is het best jammer, maar toch bedankt voor je interesse.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 sep 2013 - 0:41 ]