• "The hats... the tea... You're psychotic behavior... You think you're the Mad Hatter."

    "My name's Jefferson."




    [ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2013 - 11:53 ]


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Silverton schreef:
    (...)heavy



    :')


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Silverton schreef:
    ok ik ging dood van het lachen



    AND ANCIENT GREEK.

    And a little Latin too, actually. :3


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Rydel schreef:
    (...)

    AND ANCIENT GREEK.

    And a little Latin too, actually. :3
    ghaha maar dat kan de rest ook (al is Jason niet origineel )


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Silverton schreef:
    (...)ghaha maar dat kan de rest ook (al is Jason niet origineel )


    :')

    Dat was eens zo'n ruziedinges tussen Rachel en Annabeth.

    Rachel: "I can read."
    Annabeth: "I can read Ancient Greek."

    I can read Ancient Greek, too. :Y) But just a little. And Latin, but a lot of people here can do that.

    I don't like Jason, everytime he comes up, I'm like:



    I just really don't like him.

    [ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2013 - 15:35 ]


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Rydel schreef:
    (...)

    :')

    Dat was eens zo'n ruziedinges tussen Rachel en Annabeth.

    Rachel: "I can read."
    Annabeth: "I can read Ancient Greek."

    I can read Ancient Greek, too. :Y) But just a little. And Latin, but a lot of people here can do that.

    I don't like Jason, everytime he comes up, I'm like:



    I just really don't like him.
    Me neither

    Percy’s shirt was peppered with burn holes. His hair was even more disheveled
    than normal. Despite that, he managed a weak laugh. “Not the first time. Your big
    sister got me good once at camp.”
    “Yeah, but…I could have killed you.”
    “Or I could have killed you,” Percy said.
    Jason shrugged. “If there’d been an ocean in Kansas, maybe.”
    “I don’t need an ocean—”
    “Boys,” Annabeth interrupted, “I’m sure you both would’ve been wonderful at
    killing each other. But right now, you need some rest.”


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    My teacher is freaking insane.

    We moeten dus fucking ieder voorwerp, gebouw en gebedsvorm kennen van ALLE FUCKING GODSDIENSTEN EN ZE ALLEMAAL KUNNEN BENOEMEN EN UITLEGGEN VOOR WAT ZE DIENEN.

    Even Latin is easier than this.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Silverton schreef:
    (...)Me neither

    Percy’s shirt was peppered with burn holes. His hair was even more disheveled
    than normal. Despite that, he managed a weak laugh. “Not the first time. Your big
    sister got me good once at camp.”
    “Yeah, but…I could have killed you.”
    “Or I could have killed you,” Percy said.
    Jason shrugged. “If there’d been an ocean in Kansas, maybe.”
    “I don’t need an ocean—”
    “Boys,” Annabeth interrupted, “I’m sure you both would’ve been wonderful at
    killing each other. But right now, you need some rest.”


    I WAS LIKE:



    YOU HAVE NO IDEA DUDE.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    TEACHER. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Rydel schreef:
    (...)

    I WAS LIKE:



    YOU HAVE NO IDEA DUDE.
    I'm always like that when they underestimate percy


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Silverton schreef:
    (...)I'm always like that when they underestimate percy


    Like seriously.

    I like talking 'bout this. Ik kan mijn gifs rondstrooien en het gaat niet eens over Jefferson. :Y)

    But I seriously need to study this shizzle. :/




    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Rydel schreef:
    (...)

    Like seriously.

    I like talking 'bout this. Ik kan mijn gifs rondstrooien en het gaat niet eens over Jefferson. :Y)

    But I seriously need to study this shizzle. :/



    “She’s right,” Nico said. “Even if the pit hadn’t been buried, you couldn’t have
    flown into it without being pulled down. I’m the only one who has actually been
    into Tartarus. It’s impossible to describe how powerful that place is. Once you get
    close, it sucks you in. I never stood a chance.”
    Frank sniffled. “Then Percy and Annabeth don’t stand a chance either?”
    Nico twisted his silver skull ring. “Percy is the most powerful demigod I’ve
    ever met
    .No offense to you guys, but it’s true. If anybody can survive, he will,
    especially if he’s got Annabeth at his side. They’re going to find a way through
    Tartarus.”
    At that moment I liked Nico


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    PLL is zoooo adjdskdjk.


    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

    Hi btw :'D


    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

    Ik heb net 3 uur sushi en andere dingen gegeten


    Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

    hallo


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.