• Dit is het praattopic van My school's Glee club - Next generation.
    Hier kun je praten over de rpg, en al het andere gedoe. :P

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Thank you darling. ^^

asdfghjkl Paris werkt niet mee. He's sleepy. but I shall write a post!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Ook van mij.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    Ook van mij.

No. No, Elise, you shall learn to share. (cat)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Lol

"Find peace in who and what you are." — Saphira

nahh, dan ook maar een post van Faith, maar typen met een enorme lolly die k van CityOwls heb is niet makkelijk XP

« The "earth" without "art" is just "eh." »

Whahahah, ik wacht op Faith sws :p

CityOwls schreef:
    Whahahah, ik wacht op Faith sws :p

Oh god your profile picture is confusing me. o.o

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Oh god your profile picture is confusing me. o.o

Hahah, why is it confusing you?

Pff, het begin is altijd zo irritant bij een RPG.

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

CityOwls schreef:
    (...)

Hahah, why is it confusing you?

... ik denk dat mijn computer raar deed. o.o De laatste keer dat ik keek had je precies hetselfde plaatje als ik. D: Mijn computer is fucked up. Nevermind Lizz. *goes back into corner*

Javert schreef:
    (...)

... ik denk dat mijn computer raar deed. o.o De laatste keer dat ik keek had je precies hetselfde plaatje als ik. D: Mijn computer is fucked up. Nevermind Lizz. *goes back into corner*

LOL, dat is weird xD
    Kan gebeuren.

@Demi, ik weet hoe je je voelt :p

Ik ben de hele dag bezig geweest met opruimen :'D Morgen schrijf is Paris wel, sorry guys. ^^

Brief? Punten? Wha-?

Gatsby schreef:
    Brief? Punten? Wha-?

Well he is a teacher, I'm going to assume Sammy had homework during the summer? I'm just going along with it.