• De nieuwe moderators zijn bekend! Het zijn er 6 geworden.

    DarkSavior
    Frodo
    madeupyou
    Nadal
    Macavity
    Tyrion

    Gefeliciteerd en welkom in ons team ^^


    I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

    Proficiat. (:


    Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

    Gefeliciteeeeeerd ;D!


    We need a bigger boat.

    Gefeliciteerd allemaal! *O*


    Just keep your head up. Stick on the ice.

    Gefeliciteeeeerd! *O*


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Gefeliciteerd ^^


    I am an idiot, I move.

    Gefeliciteerd jullie 6 *O*
    Ik is happy voor jullie!


    “If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.”

    Die had ik niet zien aankomen. :Y)


    Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

    YAy, nieuwe collega's! *O*


    I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

    Gefeliciteerd! Van een paar had ik het zeker verwacht ^^


    Some people are so poor, that the only thing they have is money.

    MITCHELL OMG! Dat had ik niet verwacht.
    Gefeliciteerd allemaal c:
    Nu wil ik een blij dansje doen voor Mitchell.

    Gefeliciteerd! (:


    I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

    gefeliciteerd


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Gefeliciteerd iedereen.
    Zoals altijd heb ik nogal mijn vragentekens bij sommige, maar ja.


    Your make-up is terrible

    Gefeliciteerd!

    Wauw, van harte gefeliciteerd *O*

    [ bericht aangepast op 28 juni 2014 - 5:50 ]


    -