• We waren bij 14.

    Record: 251.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    10.


    "We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

    11


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

    12


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    13.


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    14


    Fantasy is in you.

    15


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

    16


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    17


    Fantasy is in you.

    17.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    19

    [ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2013 - 12:49 ]


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

    20


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    21


    Fantasy is in you.

    22


    "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

    23


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    24


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki