• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2013 - 13:58 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Pff, I feel pretty young right now, haha. I turned 17 two weeks ago :') Thought getting my driving-licence would make me feel older but hell no it doesn't.
    But I'm not the youngest one I saw, so I guess I'll just join and give it a shot. Are there any request in what kind of character I make and wether it's a gemchild
    or a hunter? (I always feel uncertain when using the word wether, I think it sounds okay, but I'm not sure if I use it correctly, haha)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

.. I just lost my entire.freaking.post.

And I don't think it really matters which role you take hun ^^ I don't know which one we still have.. Hmm, believe we have a female gemchild, we still have warlocks free and some hunters also. So. I don't know, I think Lizz or Amy could best tell you that ^^ But I think you should take a role you want. Not one you think you should pick because we need one or something x]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

SneakyDom schreef:
    ..... Nichan I think you made us all feel old :') I'm over double your aaggeee DX

Onee-chan, you thought I was 17 when we first sent emails to each other O.O

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 18:08 ]

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Actually I think the Gems are full?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    Actually I think the Gems are full?

Well, there were 3 each. We have 3 guys and two girls, and one of the two never posts..
    But I don't know anymore x'D

Hunters. Hunters are wanted.
    Gems are full, but Sevda hasnt replied since day 1, which is, like, a month ago. But Hunters and warlocks are wanted

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I think they're full, because Maiaboo wanted to make one and she couldn't so she made her a Hunter in stead. But indeed, one never posts :p

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

So, no gemchild, but I still don't fully understand what a Warlock is. Are these a kind of Gemchilds, but without the gem?

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Like a Wizard :Y)

Ubiquitous schreef:
    So, no gemchild, but I still don't fully understand what a Warlock is. Are these a kind of Gemchilds, but without the gem?

Hello Darling! :)

Theodora is basically right - a Warlock is a wizard, but they need long spells and runes, they can't just snap their fingers and make something :')

They have magic and want the gemchildren's hearts on a silver platter. Oh, and they control the hunters, who get those hearts for them, by blackmailing them.

SneakyDom schreef:
    (...)

Hello Darling! :)

Theodora is basically right - a Warlock is a wizard, but they need long spells and runes, they can't just snap their fingers and make something :')

That would be very convenient x] Snap your fingers and you're done!

Yoda schreef:
    They have magic and want the gemchildren's hearts on a silver platter. Oh, and they control the hunters, who get those hearts for them, by blackmailing them.

Oh, and they can always know where the Warlocks are.

.. Maybe someone should give her the link to the story.. with all the information?

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/113950/rpg--treasure-chests

The story for you dear ^^

Oh wait, those are the creatures that use spells and crazy stuff do use magic, right? Read something about it in the roleplay itself. Hmm. If I could I would make a male Warlock, but I'm really bad in playing guys. I guess I'll take a female hunter if that's alright with you guys.

You posted a lot while I was typing this stuff out, haha.