• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Pabiloso schreef:
    I just applied for a couple jobs, mweh, I was so nervous when I walked in the first few shops. But I hope it will turn out to something. :c

I hope so (:

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

I hope so (:

Yeah, me too, but they primary need staff just in the weeks I'm on summer holiday. But on the other hand, they like I'm the whole vacation available (except those weeks), in the weekends, sunday and thursdayevening. So, we'll see. c: How's your weekend?!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 mei 2013 - 16:29 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Pabiloso schreef:
    I just applied for a couple jobs, mweh, I was so nervous when I walked in the first few shops. But I hope it will turn out to something. :c

Bweh, I hope so for you. I need a job too...

Bad decisions make good stories.

Pabiloso schreef:
    (...)

Yeah, me too, but they primary need staff just in the weeks I'm on summer holiday. But on the other hand, they like I'm the whole vacation available (except those weeks), in the weekends, sunday and thursdayevening. So, we'll see. c: How's your weekend?!

Oh, haha that's a good thing, right?
    It goes quite fast :(

I'm back! :3

''That's why they call me Slim Shady
    I'm back
    I'm back
    That's why they call me Slim Shady
    I'm back
    I'm back''

^^

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

FloraBunce schreef:
    I'm back! :3

''That's why they call me Slim Shady
    I'm back
    I'm back
    That's why they call me Slim Shady
    I'm back
    I'm back''

^^

Uh? Haha.

Guys, do you have nicknames? [bijnamen]

I'm bored, and I wanna write, but can't put myself to do it.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Uh? Haha.

Hahah Eminem it is. :3
    And because I wanted to say to all of you that I'm back, I thought of the song ''I'm Back'' from Eminem, so that's where the lyrics came from. (:

I'm bored. ;3

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Sempra schreef:

Well people call me ''Yo, Dooie (I don't pay attention very often, and I don't really listen to my own name, that's why ''Dooie''), Panda, and yeah, that kind of stuff. (:
    What are your nicknames?

FloraBunce schreef:
    (...)

Well people call me ''Yo, Dooie (I don't pay attention very often, and I don't really listen to my own name, that's why ''Dooie''), Panda, and yeah, that kind of stuff. (:
    What are your nicknames?

Haha, what's your name then?
    Euh, Ambs and that sort stuff, nut I hate it when they call me Ambie-Bambie :(
    Oh, and a sweet person on Q, calls me Berry. Because she loves berries, and Amber so yeah.

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Haha, what's your name then?
    Euh, Ambs and that sort stuff, nut I hate it when they call me Ambie-Bambie :(
    Oh, and a sweet person on Q, calls me Berry. Because she loves berries, and Amber so yeah.

Yolanda is my name. :p
    Hahahah Ambie-Bambie, that made me laugh! :'D I would hate it if somebody would give me such a nickname! :')
    Berry is awesome, though. (:

Sempra schreef:

Nope, but my American cousin think you have to pronounce my name as ,,Meeka'' or ,,Maggi'' ,,but more like a k'' (quote from herzelf), even though it's Meike, but since then my nickname is Meeka or Micheal, but like a k. c:

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Sempra schreef:

Yeah, people call me Eefje :'3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.