• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Lirio schreef:
    (...)

You have no instructions, at all?

Nothing, really nothing. There's no minimum or maximum in terms of words and I can write about everything I like, but there's nothing interesting that pops into my head.

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Just focus on the first object you see, and write a story about that object :)

When I try that I end up with a few nothings. :')

[ bericht aangepast op 17 mei 2013 - 20:05 ]

Reading a good book is like taking a journey.

I love watchin' Downton Abbey. Who's fan? c:

[ bericht aangepast op 17 mei 2013 - 20:05 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Praelectio schreef:
    (...)

When I try that I end up with a few nothings. :')

Write about something you watch, or you're a fan of?

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Ugh, some people are so stupid. D:

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Proudfoot schreef:
    Ugh, some people are so stupid. D:

What happened? :c

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Pabiloso schreef:
    (...)

What happened? :c
    You don't want to know.

Pabiloso schreef:
    I love watchin' Downton Abbey. Who's fan? c:

Never heard of it :(

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)You don't want to know.

Yes, I do, but only if you want to tell.

Would you like a cup of tea, dear?

Yes, I just wanted to say that. ^^

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Never heard of it :(

It's from the same producers of The Tutors and they're producing a new serie, called Dracula. Downton Abbey is starring Maggie Smith. c:

Pabiloso schreef:
    (...)

Yes, I do, but only if you want to tell.
    My friend (that really don't know I hate him) just said to me he know where Letje is. I had a cat names Letje and she died. Then I asked ''where?!'' he said: ''Joke.'' I'm almost crying, I miss Letje so much.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 mei 2013 - 20:13 ]

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)My friend (that really don't know I hate him) just said to me he know where Letje is. I had a cat names Letje and she died. Then I asked ''where?!'' he said: ''Joke.'' I'm almost crying, I miss Letje so much.

O gosh, what a sick person is that! Bah! I don't like such persons!
    And I'm very sorry for your loss of Letje. *gives you a big hug*

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)My friend (that really don't know I hate him) just said to me he know where Letje is. I had a cat names Letje and he died. Then I asked ''where?!'' he said: ''Joke.'' I'm almost crying, I miss Letje so much.

What a knucklehead, for sake. It's a terrible joke to make. I know how you feel, I miss my dead cats, too, and it's mean to sa things like this. I can't help you with taking away the pain of it's death, but I can give you a virtual hug. Hope that guy's gonna have some bad plot-twists in life.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 mei 2013 - 20:16 ]

Who loves to watch Pretty Little Liars? (:

London is always a good idea.

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)My friend (that really don't know I hate him) just said to me he know where Letje is. I had a cat names Letje and she died. Then I asked ''where?!'' he said: ''Joke.'' I'm almost crying, I miss Letje so much.

Aww, poor you! That's not nice from him.....
    Loosing pets is very sad.

Stenenlikker