• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Lirio schreef:
    Hi peepz ;3

Hello (':

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Ah thanks, I also want their wands, but they're too expensive so..

Yeah, I know. Also, a very long time ago (couple of years) you could get the chess pieces of Harry Potter wíth a wand. Where was it again...ohjah, the Blokker! :3
    However I couldn't buy it, because my parents didn't want me too and it's a very long time ago so they don't have them anymore.. :')

But about the wands, I would really want the wand of Ron and Bellatrix. Which would you prefer? :3

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Lirio schreef:
    Hi peepz ;3

Well, hello there! (:

Mysteria schreef:
    (...)
    Why?
    Because I read 22 pages of a book during study in English. I don't get why they were so suprised, it's not that hard is it?

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Terminated schreef:
    (...)Because I read 22 pages of a book during study in English. I don't get why they were so suprised, it's not that hard is it?

We are the same. There is something wrong in my head -seriously- and I can read faster than normal people. -I can do a lot of things mwuaha-

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

We are the same. There is something wrong in my head -seriously- and I can read faster than normal people. -I can do a lot of things mwuaha-
    If it is not boring I can read fast too. But the book i'm reading is so addictive I can't stop reading them ^^

FloraBunce schreef:
    (...)

Yeah, I know. Also, a very long time ago (couple of years) you could get the chess pieces of Harry Potter wíth a wand. Where was it again...ohjah, the Blokker! :3
    However I couldn't buy it, because my parents didn't want me too and it's a very long time ago so they don't have them anymore.. :')

But about the wands, I would really want the wand of Ron and Bellatrix. Which would you prefer? :3

Aww, that sucks! I prefer Draco's and Voldie's wand.
    Draco is my favorite character (: and Voldemort is weird, and I like weirdo's (:
    Why Bellatrix' her wand?

Terminated schreef:
    (...) If it is not boring I can read fast too. But the book i'm reading is so addictive I can't stop reading them ^^

Which one?

Wow guys, not so fast D:

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Aww, that sucks! I prefer Draco's and Voldie's wand.
    Draco is my favorite character (: and Voldemort is weird, and I like weirdo's (:
    Why Bellatrix' her wand?

Hahahha awesome!
    Ron is my favourite character :D
    And Bellatrix is just.. well I just like her :') Dunno, she is just awesome! :D hhahah

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Which one?
    Percy Jackson and the battle of the labyrinth.

Terminated schreef:
    (...)Because I read 22 pages of a book during study in English. I don't get why they were so suprised, it's not that hard is it?

For some people it is. A friend of mine is the best student of our year, but she is gets 'only' sevens and sometimes an eight. For other subjects she normally gets eight, nines or even a ten.
    Either way, for me it is a peace of cake ;P

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Lirio schreef:
    Wow guys, not so fast D:

Aaahw why not? :p

Wait, what're we talking 'bout? D:

Mysteria schreef:
    (...)
    For some people it is. A friend of mine is the best student of our year, but she is gets 'only' sevens and sometimes an eight. For other subjects she normally gets eight, nines or even a ten.
    Either way, for me it is a peace of cake ;P
    Yeah, but I'm not an amazing student I just love reading