• So we can all chat in here, and not clog up the Rollentopic. :)

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Huh, must get me some English sun too then. Send some my way?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Escritura schreef:
    I think I'm actually getting a tan guys. :3 A rarity, this is! Yoda I feel like.

Yoda, I am. Feel like me, do you why?

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Our sunny days are too rare to share :'D Come over here and enjoy the weather! Before the rain comes back from holiday. ^^

Anyway, how is everyone today?

... Sam, I am. Do not like green eggs and ham, I don't.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 mei 2013 - 19:11 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Yeah. Because I can fly over there with my jetpack anytime I want to... Ha ha ha... Ha ha.. Ha (no_chears)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    Yeah. Because I can fly over there with my jetpack anytime I want to... Ha ha ha... Ha ha.. Ha (no_chears)

*hugs* I'm sorry :(

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Deceiver schreef:
    (...)

Can I have thr blood? Vampire!!!!!!
    But, can you please do something with Aerilyn?

haha xD sorry, I have given up the blood to research in order to become a donor. c;
    I'm trying, but I've got a presentation for tomorrow and a summary that needs finishing, so if you don't mind I'll be finishing those first.

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

PlagueRat schreef:
    (...)
    haha xD sorry, I have given up the blood to research in order to become a donor. c;
    I'm trying, but I've got a presentation for tomorrow and a summary that needs finishing, so if you don't mind I'll be finishing those first.

We all understand, school goes first.
    Speaking of things to do, i really need to force my lazy ass to clean up the flat now. -.- *Turns wi-fi off* :'D

I'm back, and writing for Jazz. :].

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

I seriously have the continuous urge to slap people lately. Dear god.

Not you guys. You guys, I wuvs. But anyway, yay. :3 I know Amy's going to be working on Bella and Raisa in a bit, for the people who are waiting for them. first, tuna-pasta-salad for dinner!

I know that feeling. Bon Appétit :3

Sorry Lizz, I got distracted. Forgive me. ;x. Post is almost done.

Tortura schreef:
    Sorry Lizz, I got distracted. Forgive me. ;x. Post is almost done.

Take your time :'D As said, i was cleaning.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Take your time :'D As said, i was cleaning.

Okay done. Posted with Jazz! Last check for spelling mistakes, though.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Okay done. Posted with Jazz! Last check for spelling mistakes, though.

My poor little baby D: This is awesome. I'm going to finish my food and write. ^^ And Elise, I'll send Jaimes to Fi

Yeah man, I like it already.