• So we can all chat in here, and not clog up the Rollentopic. :)

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Tortura schreef:
    Lizz, you answered back very quickly. ;D.
    Lazu is so... ahw.. cute.

I snuck on the internet at my course, wrote replies in my lunch break. Hopefully, I can do this next week... You'll only have to miss me for Sunday night and monday. (unless i can get on the internet at the library in Kettering.)

But yeah! I'm back now. I love my babies. *Pets Lazu and Jaimes* I shall eagerly await posts. (cat)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

You still love me :3

I do xD

Lol, Fiyero is being epic. :Y).

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

I love Fiyero. :Y) So unimpressed with Jaimesy.

I'll start writing soon and then post it after i have Jazz's reply. (And written one for Lazu, obv.)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

^ I'm still not done with Jazz her post... I didn't even start, because of other things I needed to write. ;x

Take your time hun, really :)

But you are posting áfter mine, so I need to start.. I wanna know Jaimes answer! Blackmail, I say. D:

Fiyero flirting with Jules would be funny. He might not even notice. My baby is so oblivious sometimes. x'D

Why are all your characters so awesome? D:

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Tortura schreef:
    But you are posting áfter mine, so I need to start.. I wanna know Jaimes answer! Blackmail, I say. D:

Aye, I agree! :Y)

No pressure, dear. We can all wait ^^

Yoda schreef:
    Fiyero flirting with Jules would be funny. He might not even notice. My baby is so oblivious sometimes. x'D

Why are all your characters so awesome? D:

I think Fiyero flirting with Jules would be awkward. Since they've lived together for so long, and Fiyero now is flirting because he has to if he wants to save his apparently magnificent ass. He's not a natural at it. At least I didn't intend him to be :W
    He's growing his own will already.

[ bericht aangepast op 9 mei 2013 - 21:49 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

:9~:9~:9~
    Guys flirting with guys... hmm.
    For me it doesn't matter. Please, continue. *drools*

Edit: Fuuuuuuuuu. I'm gonna start writing! Can't take it any longer.

[ bericht aangepast op 9 mei 2013 - 21:50 ]

Tortura schreef:
    :9~:9~:9~
    Guys flirting with guys... hmm.
    For me it doesn't matter. Please, continue. *drools*

I know that feeling :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Tortura schreef:

:3 maybe a bit of blackmail, but not intentional.
    If i ait for you, i can post both characters in the same post.

^ But that's gonna be too long. D: I'm so damn curious!
    Pfft, I'm being Speedy Gonzales right now. Don't distract me, then I'll write faster. *angel-eyes*

[ bericht aangepast op 9 mei 2013 - 21:55 ]

.... I just to see how Jaimesy's going to react to the cannibal :'D

Somehow I think that's not going to be his prior concern :p