• So we can all chat in here, and not clog up the Rollentopic. :)

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Tortura schreef:
    Ah, I very much liked your post! It's quite a long post with him, nice.
    I want to write something back, but instead I'll send you in a private message how she shall respond. Because I'm going to sleep after that.

Okay, that would be nice. :) Sweet dreams! I'm going to bed as well in 20 minutes.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

@ mimi: I'll be mentioning Jaz in my next post, just so you know. c:

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

@ Lizz: Done. Posted.

And Envy: Why you mentioning Jazz? D:

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

@Mimi: because she'll be thinking about her xD Rosa is her warlock after all. And she'll know when the necklace glows, so she'll probably check out what's going on with a spell.

Goodmorning, darlings

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Good afternoon hun.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    Good afternoon hun.

Oh shut up, I'm an hour behind and it's still morning for me. :'D

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Oh shut up, I'm an hour behind and it's still morning for me. :'D

I wish it was still morning! D:

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Afternoon :3

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Little Lazu is breaking my heart D:

Now I want to send Fiyero into town for some stupid reason and let him stumble upon the two of them. But I also want to know what Jazz is gonna do. TORN D:

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    Little Lazu is breaking my heart D:

Now I want to send Fiyero into town for some stupid reason and let him stumble upon the two of them. But I also want to know what Jazz is gonna do. TORN D:

:3 I know.. My poor baby... *Evil grin*
    At some point, I'll get someone to rescue his cute little ass. ^^

Also, me and Amy are gonna go out for a bit. Do some shopping, pay bills... Grown-up things! So we'll be back in a few hours.

Mhaha, torturing your characters is just plain fun, I know very well.

Have fuuuuuuuuuun :3

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I have crawled out of a dark hole to say good afternoon to you all. Today, I lost four tubes of blood. ;w; and now my arm hurts.

PlagueRat schreef:
    I have crawled out of a dark hole to say good afternoon to you all. Today, I lost four tubes of blood. ;w; and now my arm hurts.

Can I have thr blood? Vampire!!!!!!
    But, can you please do something with Aerilyn?

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

I think I'm actually getting a tan guys. :3 A rarity, this is! Yoda I feel like.