• So we can all chat in here, and not clog up the Rollentopic. :)

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Escritura schreef:
    ... Is Jazz going to rape Lazu? :'D

I'm going to wait a few posts before answering ^^ You write good posts, by the way :)

Ghehe, maybe. Basically she does want to have a good time with him, but that can mean anything. So in that way, yes. She touches everyone, remember?

And thank you. Right back at ya. ^^.
    It's okay, I'll wait, even though I'm curious how he responds.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Jazz scares the crap out of me O_o

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:

I love Jaz :D She's going to scar Lazu for life!

Note: I love torturing my characters. I'm a very nice person, really.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Jazz is like.. a rapist.. Poor baby Lazu.. x'D
    I am secretly amused.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Theodora schreef:

Haha, that is also her intention. She accepts it, with a grin.

And thanks guys, for all the compliments! Jazz will probably live on those praises.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 mei 2013 - 23:33 ]

Okay, I'm gonna find something on tv, sip my tea, and write Lazu. :3

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    Okay, I'm gonna find something on tv, sip my tea, and write Lazu. :3

You can't take it anymore? *grins* I'm laughing about the reaction, and you did not even post it yet. I blame it on the coffee I just drank.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    You can't take it anymore? *grins* I'm laughing about the reaction, and you did not even post it yet. I blame it on the coffee I just drank.

I really like this turn, so I want to write a really good reply. Besides, it's been two posts since I last posted, so it's legit :'D

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Ghehe, maybe. Basically she does want to have a good time with him, but that can mean anything. So in that way, yes. She touches everyone, remember?

I do recommend that she doesn't touch Rosemary. xD She won't like that very much. To say the least.

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

I really like this turn, so I want to write a really good reply. Besides, it's been two posts since I last posted, so it's legit :'D

Oh, that's mean. I want to write back, but then I'm not allowed. *-*

@ Envy: Hm, she probably wouldn't touch Rosemary, hon. She hates her Warlock.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 mei 2013 - 0:02 ]

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Oh, that's mean. I want to write back, but then I'm not allowed. *-*

I know D: The rule makes sense, this way everyone gets their chance to participate. (But you're very welcome to pre-write your reply and message it to me. Just so you know. :3)

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

I know D: The rule makes sense, this way everyone gets their chance to participate. (But you're very welcome to pre-write your reply and message it to me. Just so you know. :3)

Haha, so you already know how she will react? :]. I think I'll let you wait with curiosity, but I'm thinking about it.

D: I don't know anything, but I wanna know!

I posted Lazu, and I'm fucking proud of that post. Also, reminding you, you have my complete permission to torture the boy. Be cruel if thats what you want, you have my blessing.
    I just ask that he escaped with his life.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)

she's quite right in doing so. xD blub blub blub. So much writing to doooo~.
    It'll be a while until Rosemary will meet up with Jaz, she likes to handle her hunters one by one.

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Ah, I very much liked your post! It's quite a long post with him, nice.
    I want to write something back, but instead I'll send you in a private message how she shall respond. Because I'm going to sleep after that.