• J K Rowling has admitted she would write another Harry Potter book, but only if she had the right idea.

In an interview with the BBC the author said: "It was murder saying goodbye.

"Now if I had a fabulous idea that came out of that world - because I loved writing it - I'd do it."

More than 450 million copies of Rowling's seven Potter books have been sold worldwide, with eight blockbuster films based on the stories made as well.

Rowling, whose first book for adults is about to be published, said she could potentially return to the series in the future.

"I've got to have a great idea. I don't want to go mechanically into that world and pick up odds and ends and glue them together.

"It would make a mockery of what those books mean to me."

New film version
    The best selling author also admitted that she'd like to remake her own version of two of the later Potter films because she felt like they were rushed.

She added: "There were a couple of the Potters and I definitely knew that they needed another year.

"I had to write on the run and there were times when it was really tough.

"I read them, and I think 'Oh maybe I'll go back and do a director's cut', I don't know."

Wat vinden jullie?

CyberLord schreef:
    Twee nieuwe films en een nieuw boek, geweldig! Zeker als het echt zou gebeuren.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

CyberLord schreef:

Life is full of fake people

Ik zou het leuk vinden als het echt uit een goed idee zou ontspruiten en niet gewoon geschreven zou zijn uit heimwee naar oude ideeën.

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Fantastisch zal ik het vinden als er nieuwe boeken kwamen!!

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."

Eind is eind vind ik en wanneer je een serie eens eindigt moet je niet opeens terug gaan schrijven. Het is fijn voor de fans, maar dan had ze het einde niet moeten aankondigen, als ze het gewoon weer oppikt.

comfort in c h a o s

geweldigggggggggg

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Reid schreef:
    Eind is eind vind ik en wanneer je een serie eens eindigt moet je niet opeens terug gaan schrijven. Het is fijn voor de fans, maar dan had ze het einde niet moeten aankondigen, als ze het gewoon weer oppikt.

"I've got to have a great idea. I don't want to go mechanically into that world and pick up odds and ends and glue them together.
    "It would make a mockery of what those books mean to me."

Of te wel, ze gaat niet verder schrijven vanaf het einde. Ze wacht totdat ze een nieuw idee krijgt en gaat dan verder in de HP wereld. Ze wil dat wat ze had en heeft niet verkrachten door een slecht boek uit te brengen dat zich baseert op het einde van de originele HP boeken.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

CyberLord schreef:

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

AWESOME!

[ bericht aangepast op 6 okt 2012 - 18:54 ]

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

CyberLord schreef:

"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things."

SeverusS schreef:
    Fantastisch zal ik het vinden als er nieuwe boeken kwamen!!

26 - 02 - '16