• Ik was een Australische politieker en regerings minister.
    En jullie?

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

"Rudolph Glossop (17 February 1902 – 1 March 1993) was a mining and civil engineer and one of the founders of Geotechnical Engineering in the UK.[1] The Glossop Lecture at the Geological Society is named after him."

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Een een of andere cricketspeler ^^

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

20 december 1996: Carl Sagan dies.
    Sagan was certainly a scientist (an astronomer, biologist and astrophysicist, to be precise). But he was also science’s most visible public advocate, a secular humanist, a fervent believer in extraterrestrial life, a teacher, an author, a television host and a political activist.

O.o

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

Hord Wilson Hardin (January 3, 1912 – August 5, 1996) was the President of the United States Golf Association.

Ik vind het leuker staan zonder die Golf Association erachter (nerd)

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

Oeh, ik was de actrice die Duchess in The Aristocats speelde :3

Éva Gábor (11 February 1919 – 4 July 1995) was a Hungarian-born American socialite and actress. She was widely known for her role on the 1965 to 1971 television sitcom, Green Acres as Lisa Douglas, the wife of Eddie Albert's character, Oliver Wendell Douglas. She portrayed Duchess in the 1970 Disney film The Aristocats, and Miss Bianca in Disney's The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under. Gábor had success as an actress in film, Broadway and television; she was also successful in business, marketing wigs, clothing, and beauty products. Her older sisters, Zsa Zsa Gabor and Magda Gabor, were also American actresses and socialites.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Michael J. O'Connor.
    Don't know the guy.

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Harry Bellaver (February 12, 1905 – August 8, 1993) was an American stage, film and television actor who appeared in many roles from the 1930s through the 1980s.

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Laurence Edward Alan "Laurie" Lee, MBE (26 June 1914 – 13 May 1997) was an English poet, novelist, and screenwriter, raised in the village of Slad, and went to Marling School, Gloucestershire.

Dit klinkt eigenlijk best wel gaaf, haha. :3

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Godric schreef:
    Owen John "Terry" Scott (4 May 1927 - 26 July 1994) was an English actor and comedian who appeared in seven Carry On films.[1] He also appeared in BBC1's popular domestic sitcom Terry and June with June Whitfield.

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

2 voetballers en een schilder.

Het is niet ongewoon dat mensen hun hele leven wachten met beginnen te leven. - Eckhart Tolle

Priyadarshini Mattoo (Kashmiri: प्रियदर्शिनी मट्टू, پریدرشینی مٹو ) (July 23, 1970 - January 23, 1996) was a 25-year-old law student who was found raped and murdered at her house in New Delhi on January 23, 1996. On October 17, 2006, the Delhi High Court found Santosh Kumar Singh guilty on both counts of rape and murder and on October 30 of the same year sentenced him to death. On October 6, 2010, the Supreme Court of India commuted the death sentence to life imprisonment. Santosh Kumar Singh, the son of a Police Inspector-General, had earlier been acquitted by a trial court in 1999, and the High Court decision was widely perceived in India as a landmark reversal and a measure of the force of media pressure in a democratic setup. This decision went in favor because the facts were not presented correctly in the lower court. The intense media spotlight also led to an accelerated trial, unprecedented in the tangled Indian court system.

Olive

Victor Reinganum. Een artiest en illustrator. Cool!

BeIIisario schreef:
    Oeh, ik was de actrice die Duchess in The Aristocats speelde :3

(...)

Jealous!

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Gancanagh schreef:
    (...)

Jealous!

You better be :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

5 december 2000... let's see...
    Matthew Lukwiya
    Eerste doctor die doodging aan een ziekte.. Seems legit, but still:

I think i was pretty awesome.

Ik was mogelijk ook andere mensen, maar hij was het eerste resultaat. :"D

Mozart ging ook dood op 5 december, alleen geen 2000. D:

[ bericht aangepast op 2 juli 2012 - 20:36 ]