• Ik was een Australische politieker en regerings minister.
    En jullie?

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Duke Christian Louis of Mecklenburg (German: Christian-Ludwig Herzog zu Mecklenburg; 29 September 1912 – 18 July 1996) was the second son of the last reigning Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Frederick Francis IV.

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

Ik ben een gespleten persoonlijkheid..
    Ik kijk en zie gewoon de eerste twee staan die dan overleden zijn..
    Ik doe alleen de eerste, want die is leuk.

Robert Doisneau (French pronunciation: [ʁɔbɛʁ dwano]) (14 April 1912 – 1 April 1994)[1] was a French photographer

Best wel zielig.. Hij is 13 dagen voor zijn verjaardag overleden..

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Meduri Nageswara Rao (b: 31 March 1910 - d: 13 January 1998) is an Indian independence activist, politician and Member of Parliament.

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

Gene Fowler Jr. (27 May 1917 – 11 May 1998), the eldest son of Gene Fowler, Denver, was a prominent Hollywood film editor. His work included films of Fritz Lang and Samuel Fuller and movies like Stanley Kramer's It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (1963), John Cassavetes' A Child is Waiting (1963) and Hang 'Em High (1968).

"You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end."

Giuseppe De Santis
    Giuseppe De Santis (11 February 1917 – 16 May 1997) was an Italian film director. One of the most idealistic neorealist filmmakers of the 1940s and 1950s, he wrote and directed films punctuated by ardent cries for social reform.

Shoganai i ne~

Pasquale "Pat" Abbruzzi, was an American college and professional Canadian football running back and a successful high school football coach.

Thats why I'm bad in sport D:

1)Lennart Mjøen (22 October 1912 – 3 January 1997) was a Norwegian actor, film director and screenwriter.
    2) Odd Toralf Øyen (8 September 1914 – 3 January 1997) was a Norwegian resistance member and anaesthesiological physician.

(Be)lieve in (you)rself

Thomas John MacDonald

Dr Shneor Zalman Abramov (born 6 May 1908, died 5 March 1997) was an Israeli politician who served as a member of the Knesset between 1959 and 1977. As a writer he usually signed by using the acronym S.Z. Abramov.

or

Josef Ackermann (26 April 1905-5 March 1997) was a German politician and a representative of the Reichstag for the Nazi Party (NSDAP),[1] joining the party in 1925. Born in Arenberg-Immendorf he died in Vallendar, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.

Ik blijf bij de eerst.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 juli 2012 - 15:05 ]

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Lucio Fulci (17 June 1927 – 13 March 1996) was an Italian film director, screenwriter and actor. He is perhaps best known for his gore films, including Zombi 2 (1979)[1] and The Beyond (1981), although he made films in genres as diverse as giallo, western and comedy.[2] Fulci is known as the "Godfather of Gore",[3] a title also given to Herschell Gordon Lewis.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 juli 2012 - 15:05 ]

"Irish comedian, actor and previously a schoolteacher"

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

Ilse Schwidetzky (married name Rösing); (born 6 September 1907 in Lissa, died 18 March 1997 in Mainz) was a German anthropologist.

We can't spend our lives waiting to live.

John Kenton Britten (1 August 1950 – 5 September 1995) was a New Zealand mechanical engineer who designed a world-record-setting motorcycle with innovative features which are still ahead of contemporary design.

Sometimes your plans don't work out because God has better ones.

Titus Popovici (16 May 1930 – 30 November 1994) was a Romanian screenwriter.[1] He wrote for 30 films between 1955 and 1994.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Colin Douglas (28 July 1912 – 21 December 1991) was an English actor. Born in Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, Douglas was educated at the Farm School in Cumberland.

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.