• Omdat de vorige helemaal vol staat, heb ik een nieuwe gemaakt ^^
    Zet hier foto's van HP ^^

Dit topic is een fototopic, geen overleg-topic of praat-topic. Als je gewoon wat over HP wil praten, is er altijd nog het HP Talk Topic :)
    Veel plezier xx

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juni 2012 - 10:00 ]

Define "good".

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

GinnyWright schreef:
    (...)
    LOL XD

It's Ollie :3
    I just found out -and saw him- that he was in HP7.2 :3

STFU! Forgot about James Potter? Or the fact that Percy Weasley IN THE BOOKS is also wearing glasses? Hmm? --'

Fred and Percy *cries*

[ bericht aangepast op 29 juni 2012 - 14:11 ]

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

DoctorReid schreef:
    (...)
    It's Ollie :3
    I just found out -and saw him- that he was in HP7.2 :3

Ja, dat zag ik op een ander topic al, hahaha XD

Define "good".

@GinnyWright
    Ik ga 5 juli mijn naam ook veranderen in iets Percy of Oliver-related :3

(als het nog niet duidelijk was; Percy en Oliver zijn vanaf een maand ongeveer mijn favo karakters en ik ship Perciver)

Dit staat onder de foto op Tumblr:
    We took photographs for the department today. They wanted us to act as if we were on the job, i.e. as if what we do is of the utmost importance.
    Anyway.
    I will be busy with work and other things at least until Sunday evening if not for longer into the next week. As I’ve gotten past the probationary stage of this job, I will be given more to do, and it doesn’t help that as the Christmas season approaches, some in the Wizarding community become more… lax… in hiding their magic from Muggles. My owlery will still be open, but know that after tomorrow and Saturday, I may not be here as much - it just depends right now.
    I will still be available and probably seen on Twitter, though.
    I hope that any American followers I have had a good Thanksgiving.
    - Percy

(links is in een lift)