• No-man's land

"Yesterday I visited the battlefield of last year. The place was scarcely recognisable. Instead of a wilderness of ground torn up by shell, the ground was a garden of wild flowers and tall grasses. Most remarkable of all was the appearance of many thousands of white butterflies which fluttered around. It was as if the souls of the dead soldiers had come to haunt the spot where so many fell. It was eerie to see them. And the silence! It was so still that I could almost hear the beat of the butterflies' wings."
    ~onbekend

Ik heb een korte SA geschreven over de eerste wereldoorlog :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 19 maart 2012 - 23:05 ]

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Cool story wup. (cat)
    I'll read it when I'm awake. *Bladwijzers it*

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Gothel schreef:
    Cool story wup. (cat)
    I'll read it when I'm awake. *Bladwijzers it*

wut? You read? D:

RainbowDash schreef:
    (...)

wut? You read? D:

No. No, I buy books to eat them. They make great lunch.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Gothel schreef:
    (...)

No. No, I buy books to eat them. They make great lunch.

I eat little girls for lunch :Y)

Hij was Oostenrijks, de prins was Oostenrijks 8D. Ik ben beter dan die soldaten, keurig, keurig (cat). Iets met een F, ik noemde hem altijd fritsje, maar dat rekenden ze nooit goed met toetsen (no_chears).
    Verbaasde me dat 't in het Nederlands was. Hoe dan ook, goed geschreven :Y).

i put the fun in funeral

Kowalewicz schreef:
    Hij was Oostenrijks, de prins was Oostenrijks 8D. Ik ben beter dan die soldaten, keurig, keurig (cat). Iets met een F, ik noemde hem altijd fritsje, maar dat rekenden ze nooit goed met toetsen (no_chears).

Frans Ferdinand, toch
    ontopic, ik neem een bladwijzer!

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Kowalewicz schreef:

Frans Ferdinand. En hij was Aartshertog xD Maar iemand hier op quizlet gaf dat ooit als verklaring, en ik moest er keihard om lachen en heb het daarom onthouden :Y)